Author Topic: Transferring data  (Read 3078 times)

dc4545

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Has the same name as a Dragon type gymleader
Transferring data
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:58:40 pm »
I am here requesting that my player data on the account dc4545 be moved to my alternate account dc4545_. The reason for this request is because I have lost access to my accounts email therefore I am unable to migrate it, and the dc4545_ account is already migrated, mojang continues to limit what non migrated accounts can do with their recent addition to their website making it impossible for people to log in to it and change their skins, and I fear for the future that I will not be able to log into minecraft in general. So please if you can grant my request.

Thank you for your time,

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Transferring data
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 04:42:38 pm »
I am here requesting that my player data on the account dc4545 be moved to my alternate account dc4545_. The reason for this request is because I have lost access to my accounts email therefore I am unable to migrate it, and the dc4545_ account is already migrated, mojang continues to limit what non migrated accounts can do with their recent addition to their website making it impossible for people to log in to it and change their skins, and I fear for the future that I will not be able to log into minecraft in general. So please if you can grant my request.

Thank you for your time,

I'll get to it next chance I got. Sometime this week probably.

dc4545

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Has the same name as a Dragon type gymleader
Re: Transferring data
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 07:26:33 pm »
Ok thanks for the help