Author Topic: Server Suggestions  (Read 11285 times)

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Server Suggestions
« on: December 28, 2012, 01:19:33 pm »
Since the SSB server has been discontinued I thought this thread would be necessary. Post your suggestions here. 
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Ad...

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: Server Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:51:05 pm »
A league of Legends based server, not sure how it will work, but I'll think about it.

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 03:14:50 pm »
we could create a plugin for classes and each one can be a different specialty? just a thought  for a LoL server.

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 04:17:24 pm »
ew LoL server no

I think the best server we could make is a Zelda Twilight Princess Server. I know many of you are going to say "but other people have done this before!" but in fact, I searched for Zelda servers and the only popular ones that came up were 2 ocarina of time ugly map recreations. I am also aware Jeffro is creating a Zelda Server and will accuse us of copying his "idea". But really... We're all copying the idea OF Zelda, or Pokemon..

How it would work:

Players start and goal:

- When a new player joins the server they would be spawned with 3 hearts in Ordon Village in Link's House, from there they would be given a few tutorial quests in the town, showing them all the mechanics that our MOD API plugins would have.
- They would then be given the main quest of the Twilight Princess game.

MOD API / Plugin uses:
- Grappling Hook + Grapple Plate: When you right click in the direction of a Grapple plate with your "Grapple Hook" tool, it will pull you to the Grapple plate if you are within 20 or 15 blocks
- Bosses: Zelda style bosses; do it.
- Midna: Midna would be an item that lets you transform into a wolf, allowing you to access areas that Link cannot otherwise.
- Heart Pieces: Same as how they work in Zelda. 4 = a new heart allowed for your maximum hearts.
- Zora Armor: Blue armor that allows the player to breath underwater.
- Hero's Clothes: The default clothing with no effect. Retextured leather armor
- SHIELDS: hold your shield in hand and hold right click to block. Players cannot move or fully rotate when using a shield
- Bomb: TNT that explodes 3 seconds after placing, does not effect any blocks except those specified by admins for each area.
- OTHER COLLECTABLES: Poe souls, Golden Bugs, etc.
-

DUNGEONS:
- Pretty straight forward; we could make them quite similar to the games for most parts, and make a few up as well.

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 04:23:12 pm »
I like the LoZ idea, personally. (mostly because I'm in the middle of my TP playthrough)
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 04:32:13 pm »
I like the LoZ idea, personally. (mostly because I'm in the middle of my TP playthrough)
I'm in the middle of my TP playthrough as well :D

idracoghost

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 04:44:36 pm »
I think a server thats easy simple to make and fun like where you can play diffrent types of games like ctf, team deathmatch, paintball, or other fun games ,if where not into that then i suggest a harry potter server >:D and master i know your a moderator on a harry potter server.
-former viridian leader twice
-former cinnabar leader
-unova builder

-former saffron gymleader

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 06:32:21 pm »
Minecrack like survival server.

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 06:56:57 pm »
if where not into that then i suggest a harry potter server :D and master i know your a moderator on a harry potter server.
Well i WAS a moderator until 2 days ago :( now im just a "head builder" on there
But I think that since there already is a good harry potter server out there, we should try something else, I believe the Zelda idea would work because all the Zelda servers Ive been on were....... sub-par........  :p

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 07:25:02 pm »
Minecrack like survival server.
Many have tried. Many have succeeded.
I approve

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 12:21:18 am »
ew LoL server no

I think the best server we could make is a Zelda Twilight Princess Server. I know many of you are going to say "but other people have done this before!" but in fact, I searched for Zelda servers and the only popular ones that came up were 2 ocarina of time ugly map recreations. I am also aware Jeffro is creating a Zelda Server and will accuse us of copying his "idea". But really... We're all copying the idea OF Zelda, or Pokemon..

How it would work:

Players start and goal:

- When a new player joins the server they would be spawned with 3 hearts in Ordon Village in Link's House, from there they would be given a few tutorial quests in the town, showing them all the mechanics that our MOD API plugins would have.
- They would then be given the main quest of the Twilight Princess game.

MOD API / Plugin uses:
- Grappling Hook + Grapple Plate: When you right click in the direction of a Grapple plate with your "Grapple Hook" tool, it will pull you to the Grapple plate if you are within 20 or 15 blocks
- Bosses: Zelda style bosses; do it.
- Midna: Midna would be an item that lets you transform into a wolf, allowing you to access areas that Link cannot otherwise.
- Heart Pieces: Same as how they work in Zelda. 4 = a new heart allowed for your maximum hearts.
- Zora Armor: Blue armor that allows the player to breath underwater.
- Hero's Clothes: The default clothing with no effect. Retextured leather armor
- SHIELDS: hold your shield in hand and hold right click to block. Players cannot move or fully rotate when using a shield
- Bomb: TNT that explodes 3 seconds after placing, does not effect any blocks except those specified by admins for each area.
- OTHER COLLECTABLES: Poe souls, Golden Bugs, etc.
-

DUNGEONS:
- Pretty straight forward; we could make them quite similar to the games for most parts, and make a few up as well.

Didn't we accuse kirpi of copying our server.

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2012, 12:43:16 am »
Jeffro is doing Oracle of Time/Seasons. Each Zelda game has different gameplay, unlike Pokemon.
I approve

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 12:44:19 am »
Fair point.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2012, 01:17:52 am »
Jeffro is doing Oracle of Time/Seasons. Each Zelda game has different gameplay, unlike Pokemon.

Majora's Mask would be pretty epic too, if you tired. :o

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

blazeingdragon9

• Formerly: naruto54446
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -11
  • Olivine-Gym-Leader
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2012, 01:37:38 am »
pvp JUST PVP PVPVPVPVPVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVVPVPPVVPPVVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPPVPVVPVPPVVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVP
 :flamethrow: :flamethrow: :laserkill: :laserkill: :laserkill: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :shot: :cs: :wizard:
Ex-elite
Veteran donator
Ex- saffron and Viridian gym leader
Johto gym leader
Banned From Unova {reason horrable builder} Wanna Be A Mod Some Day