Author Topic: ArchieSalt & TA are banned.  (Read 1338 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
ArchieSalt & TA are banned.
« on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:02 pm »
Im not here to piss any admins off because it just gets me banned. But i guess zombiedood beat you to it. After vitto told Zombie about TA's enchantmore items. Zombie went on a rage and banned TA for having a sharpness chestplate. I believe most of TA's items were given to him by admins. Basically vittos a snitch about something which is legal. Later on i got involved because zombie obviously isnt sure about what he is doing.
After a few minutes of standing up for TA, i said 'Zombie apparently isnt up to date with the rules'
I get banned. Heres a screenie of why.

I would atleast like to see a position revise. This isnt the only time zombie has been a dictator and im getting tired of admins like him.
Rigby & Oddy both agree with me :/

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: ArchieSalt & TA are banned.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:22:45 pm »
Well Archie seeing its none of your concern when I'm catching rule breakers id ask you to really stop off Im sick you entitled players who think they can tell me how to be admin. Because you know so much more, Second jus stop you are on my list for grey zone Id hate to put you back in my list of people I want gone more then anything. You did so much to leave it. People abuse, they get banned untill they appeal. Idk when you thought this changed but it hasnt.

Locked because your not banned

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
Re: ArchieSalt & TA are banned.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:25:53 pm »
Im not a snitch, I discovered it once, and we were talking about enchantmore anyways, I did not know it was illegal.

:banana:
[url