Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1933 times)

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
Ban Appeal
« on: May 13, 2013, 10:58:16 pm »
I was banned for spamming ./warp toptower for acro training by, my best guess, oddy. I did not know that was a bannable offense and am asking for an appeal. They should at least give a warning. Also, I do not think there should be a warp to the top of the tower. If they know that people are going to use it for acro training, then why have it?
On lilwaffles server:http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/CrimsonSnorlax/media/2013-05-13_224920_zpscea0f38a.png.html

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/CrimsonSnorlax/media/2013-05-13_224903_zpsf66c5821.png.html
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:02:11 pm by Crimson »

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 11:16:24 pm »
you were warned, you B_rad and Sweaty were doing it, as i was typing out a warning for you, Jotr had said that it was illegal to acro train, die and warp back at this point sweaty and B_rad stopped, you continued, regardless of who informed you, you were told it was against the rules.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 11:18:40 pm »
Giving my part, Oddy said that you have been warned, and that you have continued to do it, even after being warned.
Its not for acro training, its a monument. The map was supposed to be like the actual Kanto and Johto. Bell tower exists in Ecruteak, Johto.

Force is meaningless without skill.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 11:21:47 pm »
I don't know why theres a /warp toptower, but even if the warp is removed, you can /sethome at the top, and acro train there, still.
In an announcement, I read that it is illegal to suicide train, which is when you train acro, but kill yourself with a fall. It might have been okay to heal yourself afterwards. It wouldn't spam the player chat, however it would spam the console.
To wrap it all up, I'm not sure if you can do the second method (its only an idea), and that deleting the warp for toptower is useless, unless the flag is set up to disable home setting.

Force is meaningless without skill.

b_rad1243

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Leader of TeamExile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 11:23:28 pm »
Will crimson get the chance to have an option of doing a punishment to be unbanned?
-Leader of TeamExile
-Bestfriends with Tactic_ninja
-Former JohtoChamp
-Former Cianwood Leader
-Former Mahogany Leader
-CoolTrainer donation thanks to crimsonpause

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 11:24:09 pm »
yes donate or build same as any other ban
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 11:24:29 pm »
I believe there was a previous scaling issue and top tower was the only way there. The warp sign is gone (I believe) but no clue to why the warp remains. Maybe it was just left there because it wasn't nessicary to delete.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 12:37:29 am »
"Don't put something there unless you want it to be used in a way it wasn't intended to be used"

That's the message I'm getting from CrimsonPause. And from all the other people who abuse glitches and exploits. Stay banned if that was your message, we don't need people like that.

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 04:39:19 pm »
OK. I understand my ban. I understand that I broke the rules and feel stupid for not reading what jotr said in chat. Thank you oddy for banning me. I actually needed a wake up slap to the face. It was bad tasting medicine, but i needed it. I think ill will apply for sinnoh, and if that doesn't work, then i will most likely time out until i get enough money to donate back. Thanks guys!