Author Topic: a bit op.  (Read 3511 times)

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
a bit op.
« on: April 28, 2014, 11:38:31 pm »
I thinks axes need to be toned down or other classes get a boost. nowadays on the server, swords are almost never used in combat, even unarmed is rarely used since if you have 1000 unarmed, no one can disarm you, ever. Even though swords have the counter with bleed and unarmed with disarm, axes can do a crap ton more damage then any sword or fist user can, even with the counter effect. thanks to mcmmo they can do double damage through critical hits, ruin armor in less then 50 hits, and with the axe's super ability it provides the bleed effect. Even in elite fights, it's rare that you see swords since axes can do so much more damage and wrecks armor too much. the point is, the combat skills of mcmmo are too imbalanced and result in some skills like axes and bows getting used too much where as other skills like swords and unarmed get stepped on and unused. Is there anyway you admins can change this to balance out things a bit? and please tell me your opinions, I would love to hear some of them.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

Ad...

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
Re: a bit op.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 05:52:50 pm »
Axes have been nerfed many times on MCMMO.  The skill doesn't need to be nerfed again.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: a bit op.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:48:33 am »
If I were a developer for McMMo, I would be able to do something about it. Sadly, none of the admins know nearly enough java to even make a difference if we were plugin developers. You're talking to the wrong audience.