Author Topic: Mah 1 year anniversary!!!! :D  (Read 2595 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Mah 1 year anniversary!!!! :D
« on: July 27, 2012, 05:25:16 am »

Woot woot! Tomorrow (July 28) is my one year anniversary on the server so I am celebrating. I'll be giving away free sugar cane to who ever wants some (because sugar cane is so rare and all :P) but can't think of anything else to do except wonder around looking at old stuff :/ hmmmm might make a cake.....
Any ideas are good....
I think I might break into the old wild past the tree border in Pallet and have a look around there.

Sorry I can't do anything big.........I'll be lagging too much until 7 August.....
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Mah 1 year anniversary!!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 05:57:04 am »
you should take the path of Red through Kanto and then stand atop Mt Silver until your internet stops lagging :p

synderfin

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:07:47 am »
Well I thought while we're all anxiously awaiting the server to get back up after this new 'red wool incident', conveniently happening on my 1 year anniversary T.T, I'd tell the story of my first day on the server. It may be a little off due to it being such a long time ago and all I have is my own memory but I shall do my best.

If you are a veteran on the server you may enjoy this as I talk about a lot of old stuff.
July 28, 2011
It was a beautiful day and me and my friend Snowbro911 (you may know him) decided that afternoon that we'd play on a minecraft server that he had set up. When I got home I waited until sometime before, most likely, 6:00 when we ha planned to go on. Using a wetpaint site we were both on we sent messages to each other about going on Snows' server. He sent me the IP to this server he had made but due to his sketchy Internet , it didn't work. He created another one which also didn't work so he sent me a third IP and just said to join this.
I typed in the IP, just thinking it was another one of his servers, and appeared in Red's house at spawn. I recognized the server at once from seeing the spawn in YouTube videos of the server. FUN FACT: technically Snowbro911 joined the server like 20 seconds before me, although after this day he left for like 6 months before I convinced him to come back. Anyway after we spawned we went down stairs and into the streets of Pallet town. Naturally I just skipped the rules board (still haven't read it to this day) and went over to the wild entrance. Back then there were no warps to wilds there was just a hole in the trees and you could walk out of the map and into the wild which was just the area in between the routes. At this time, wen you walked into the wild, there was a moderately large body of water that went 20 to 30 blocks out from the entrance and was 1 block deep so you could just walk through it. Pointing left was a sign saying 'go this way' leading in the general direction of Cinnabar Island where there was a much larger and deeper body of water much like an ocean. Because you couldn't see land this way everyone just ignored the sign and went right to where there was land. At this point I didn't explore the land, basically just looked  at it from the wild entrance although it was quite mountainous and covered in forest. If you just walked forward, not left or right, over the small water area the was a giant hole, about 100 blocks long and 50 blocks wide, that went all the way down 1 block higher than bedrock where the floor was covered in lava. If you fell you would die instantly. Floating in this abyss like thing was a giant gold thing that looked kinda like a happy face. There was a sign saying it had something to do with the server creator.
Anyway I didn't go out into the wild yet I just looked from the sand area at the entrance. Snow noticed that someone (Cyan) had a gym leader tag and that he was the leader of Cerulean gym. He suggest we travel to Cerulean City to face him. Initially I refused beaus the gym leader was meant to be Misty not Cyan but Snow just said 'who cares lets just go'. We were off. Although after we got through route 1 and bought some stuff at the pokemart we realized Viridian gym's door was open. We decided to go in and explore. There was a hole that we dropped down into water. When we came up out of the water we noticed that the gym wasn't the same as the game. In front of us was a parkour coarse. The floor was water and there were stone pillars coming out of it that you had to jump across ( I believe the gym kept this coarse right up to when parkour was banned). Being noobs we failed epically at it and the furthest any of us got was about five pillars. At the time, if it was even in minecraft yet, we didn't know how to sprint jump or that using shift helped with ladder parkour (I only figured out how to do those things right before parkour was banned T.T(that's why I sucked so much at it)) After failing heaps we decided to leave but we couldn't get out due to there being a one way entrance. Even though I had a stone sword I decided that I'd drown myself in the entrance water pit to get back to spawn. It wasn't until right before I died that Snow said I could just use the command /spawn T.T. After I died and went back to spawn we journey back to Viridian when we decided we'd go through Viridian forest. Right before we entered Snow had to leave, leaving me along to go through Viridian forest.
When ever I'd look into the forest I'd see a heap of monsters and they'd come and attack me. Eventually I got the courage, after like 15 minutes to run through the forest. I managed to make it through without harm but when I got to the end gate someone attacked and killed me. I had to do the whole thing over again and this time I made it. This was the first time I got to see Pewter City and the giant onyx above it. I also remember seeing Zombiedood flying over head as I explored the city. While I was there I met another newbie named Metazard and a used called something like Fire_Emperor.
Now is when my memory starts getting hazy about the day. I don't remember much else except for at some point in Viridian forest when walking through the fire emperor guy asked if he could rape me (kill me) and I said no. After that he didn't kill me so I held some respect for him.
I also remember some point on that day I went to the bank under Metazards direction and asked to get a chest. I believe there was already a chest for a user named Darth. Next to it the admin (I think it was 1ce) put Metazard's chest and then after that, mine. Metazard then asked if 1ce could make a chest for his friend Flame07, which 1ce put after mine. If you visit the bank today, at the second lava fountain on the right, you will see my chest in the same spot next to these users.

This is the last of what I can remember from the day and thank you to everyone who read this story about my first day on the Pokemon server.

If you guys want I'll post my next big adventure on the server. It's the story of my first friend on here, Yobnomekop and about who the Worshippers of the Great One were who my new officers always ask about when they see a sign about them in the PD (I say they're all dead.....). This is also the story about why I started the Pewter Police Department.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:23:39 am by sharkfin1997 »
Owner of SharkCo.
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Favourite server quotes:
Trainer card:

synderfin

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 12:32:47 am »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Owner of SharkCo.
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Favourite server quotes:
Trainer card:

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 12:51:40 am »
Well I thought while we're all anxiously awaiting the server to get back up after this new 'red wool incident', conveniently happening on my 1 year anniversary T.T, I'd tell the story of my first day on the server. It may be a little off due to it being such a long time ago and all I have is my own memory but I shall do my best.

If you are a veteran on the server you may enjoy this as I talk about a lot of old stuff.
July 28, 2011
It was a beautiful school day and me and my friend Snowbro911 (you may know him) decided that afternoon that we'd play on a minecraft server that he had set up. When I got home I waited until sometime before, most likely, 6:00 when we ha planned to go on. Using a wetpaint site we were both on we sent messages to each other about going on Snows' server. He sent me the IP to this server he had made but due to his sketchy Internet , it didn't work. He created another one which also didn't work so he sent me a third IP and just said to join this.
I typed in the IP, just thinking it was another one of his servers, and appeared in Red's house at spawn. I recognized the server at once from seeing the spawn in YouTube videos of the server. FUN FACT: technically Snowbro911 joined the server like 20 seconds before me, although after this day he left for like 6 months before I convinced him to come back. Anyway after we spawned we went down stairs and into the streets of Pallet town. Naturally I just skipped the rules board (still haven't read it to this day) and went over to the wild entrance. Back then there were no warps to wilds there was just a hole in the trees and you could walk out of the map and into the wild which was just the area in between the routes. At this time, wen you walked into the wild, there was a moderately large body of water that went 20 to 30 blocks out from the entrance and was 1 block deep so you could just walk through it. Pointing left was a sign saying 'go this way' leading in the general direction of Cinnabar Island where there was a much larger and deeper body of water much like an ocean. Because you couldn't see land this way everyone just ignored the sign and went right to where there was land. At this point I didn't explore the land, basically just looked  at it from the wild entrance although it was quite mountainous and covered in forest. If you just walked forward, not left or right, over the small water area the was a giant hole, about 100 blocks long and 50 blocks wide, that went all the way down 1 block higher than bedrock where the floor was covered in lava. If you fell you would die instantly. Floating in this abyss like thing was a giant gold thing that looked kinda like a happy face. There was a sign saying it had something to do with the server creator.
Anyway I didn't go out into the wild yet I just looked from the sand area at the entrance. Snow noticed that someone (Cyan) had a gym leader tag and that he was the leader of Cerulean gym. He suggest we travel to Cerulean City to face him. Initially I refused beaus the gym leader was meant to be Misty not Cyan but Snow just said 'who cares lets just go'. We were off. Although after we got through route 1 and bought some stuff at the pokemart we realized Viridian gym's door was open. We decided to go in and explore. There was a hole that we dropped down into water. When we came up out of the water we noticed that the gym wasn't the same as the game. In front of us was a parkour coarse. The floor was water and there were stone pillars coming out of it that you had to jump across ( I believe the gym kept this coarse right up to when parkour was banned). Being noobs we failed epically at it and the furthest any of us got was about five pillars. At the time, if it was even in minecraft yet, we didn't know how to sprint jump or that using shift helped with ladder parkour (I only figured out how to do those things right before parkour was banned T.T(that's why I sucked so much at it)) After failing heaps we decided to leave but we couldn't get out due to there being a one way entrance. Even though I had a stone sword I decided that I'd drown myself in the entrance water pit to get back to spawn. It wasn't until right before I died that Snow said I could just use the command /spawn T.T. After I died and went back to spawn we journey back to Viridian when we decided we'd go through Viridian forest. Right before we entered Snow had to leave, leaving me along to go through Viridian forest.
When ever I'd look into the forest I'd see a heap of monsters and they'd come and attack me. Eventually I got the courage, after like 15 minutes to run through the forest. I managed to make it through without harm but when I got to the end gate someone attacked and killed me. I had to do the whole thing over again and this time I made it. This was the first time I got to see Pewter City and the giant onyx above it. I also remember seeing Zombiedood flying over head as I explored the city. While I was there I met another newbie named Metazard and a used called something like Fire_Emperor.
Now is when my memory starts getting hazy about the day. I don't remember much else except for at some point in Viridian forest when walking through the fire emperor guy asked if he could rape me (kill me) and I said no. After that he didn't kill me so I held some respect for him.
I also remember some point on that day I went to the bank under Metazards direction and asked to get a chest. I believe there was already a chest for a user named Darth. Next to it the admin (I think it was 1ce) put Metazard's chest and then after that, mine. Metazard then asked if 1ce could make a chest for his friend Flame07, which 1ce put after mine. If you visit the bank today, at the second lava fountain on the right, you will see my chest in the same spot next to these users.

This is the last of what I can remember from the day and thank you to everyone who read this story about my first day on the Pokemon server.

If you guys want I'll post my next big adventure on the server. It's the story of my first friend on here, Yobnomekop and about who the Worshippers of the Great One were who my new officers always ask about when they see a sign about them in the PD (I say they're all dead.....). This is also the story about why I started the Pewter Police Department.
TELL US WHO THEY ARE, villagers?

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 04:33:51 am »
'red wool incident', conveniently happening on my 1 year anniversary T.T

:rotf: