Author Topic: New Party And PC Glitch  (Read 4959 times)

Jaguar311

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
  • New Trainer
New Party And PC Glitch
« on: July 05, 2014, 09:31:04 pm »
Ever Since the new update things have been changing in my party and pc same as everyone else.My charizard went from huge to runt and dropped down 12 levels and his moves keep changing,along with my pigeot.My enormous charmander wont evolve at all and its level 36.When I teach my pokemon new moves from leveling up the new moves I teach them wont show up the moves stay the same.My Dewott learned razor shell and it doesnt even show up in the move menu.And every time I disconnect and get back on my Pokemon Party changes from the pokemon I just hade in my party to pokemon I hade in my party 5 hours ago,and my pokemon I just hade in my party dont show up in my pc when they got switch so I have to keep messing around with the pokemon in my pc to get my pokemon that were switched back.And when my pokemon level up their level doesnt change so I have to go in my pc,switch the pokemon out with another pokemon,then I have to leave the pc,then go back in it to take my pokemon back to fi the level.
Try and fix the glitch please
And my Dewott Just Dropped 4 levels please fix the glitch

IM SORRY I PUT IT IN THE WRONG DAMN PLACE AND I DID GO CRAZY
and I am sorry for earlier for wat I said
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 11:24:27 pm by Jaguar311 »

Ad...

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
Re: New Party And PC Glitch
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 09:43:25 pm »
this belongs in the pixelmon section
FUCKING FIX THIS Arceus DAMN BULLSHIT GLITCH please BEFORE I GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you're already gone crazy

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 10:01:51 pm »
this belongs in the pixelmon sectioni think you're already gone crazy
Rare candy

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 02:55:41 am »
I can't fix a glitch thats in a mod I didn't make. Tell this to the pixelmon team.

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 09:17:48 pm »
It seems that the pixelmon team really fucked up this time.
Read my stories!

]

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 09:43:54 pm »
It seems that the pixelmon team really fucked up this time.

They do every time lol

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 10:14:40 pm »
Seems so.
Read my stories!

]

Lordanubis79

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 02:53:39 pm »
This is why people should always alpha test things, the numbers say this happens more often without the alpha testing
Leader of Cinnabar Gym on the Pixelmon server
Resident of Fuchsia City
The very best like no one ever was

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 02:58:45 pm »
Well with the world as it is, most people are just lazy like that.
Read my stories!

]

Lordanubis79

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 03:47:55 pm »
Well with the world as it is, most people are just lazy like that.
To lazy to play games and find thus glitches?
Resident of Fuchsia City

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 05:04:17 pm »
Seems like it. It's bad even with this generation, with people assuming things without doing thorough research before telling their friends what they supposedly learned. Even gaming designers such as Nintendo are growing lazy. Take the Legend of Zelda for example: When the first game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES for short) came out, it was a game about exploring caves and dungeons at your own pace, which made people at the time feel like they really accomplished something when they beat a dungeon or even found one at that. The idea was fresh and new, which made it an instant classic. But further down the line, it just got tedious. Sure there were a few games that were great like Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past which both had new ideas implemented in them, but when you look further down the line, it followed a pattern that was easy to predict. This is wholly the reason why I stopped buying the new releases of Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda. Some games such as Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. have acceptions to this, but these other games have no excuse. This is an example of people growing too lazy to think of how they can make the game stick out in the series. Though many of you will most likely argue with me, to me, this is the truth. So yes, they are probably too lazy to find glitches in their own mod and thus are not dedicated to it, rushing to get the new update out for people to download, which some companies also do.
Read my stories!

]

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 05:07:52 pm »
After all of that, I think I'm going to write a post on something that interests me, I feel like researching. :3
Read my stories!

]

Lordanubis79

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 07:08:37 pm »
Seems like it. It's bad even with this generation, with people assuming things without doing thorough research before telling their friends what they supposedly learned. Even gaming designers such as Nintendo are growing lazy. Take the Legend of Zelda for example: When the first game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES for short) came out, it was a game about exploring caves and dungeons at your own pace, which made people at the time feel like they really accomplished something when they beat a dungeon or even found one at that. The idea was fresh and new, which made it an instant classic. But further down the line, it just got tedious. Sure there were a few games that were great like Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past which both had new ideas implemented in them, but when you look further down the line, it followed a pattern that was easy to predict. This is wholly the reason why I stopped buying the new releases of Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda. Some games such as Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. have acceptions to this, but these other games have no excuse. This is an example of people growing too lazy to think of how they can make the game stick out in the series. Though many of you will most likely argue with me, to me, this is the truth. So yes, they are probably too lazy to find glitches in their own mod and thus are not dedicated to it, rushing to get the new update out for people to download, which some companies also do.

*begins clapping* excellent speech, 5 stars
Resident of Fuchsia City

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 07:10:21 pm »
Why thank you.  :)
Read my stories!