Author Topic: LilacLily forum spam :/  (Read 1662 times)

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
LilacLily forum spam :/
« on: December 13, 2012, 06:37:44 pm »
You guys all know what I'm talking about,
if you don't, a perfect example is what she posted earlier today on the '1ce's gym opens' topic.

This topic was made for discussing 1ce's gym, does anybody agree?

Are. you. kidding. me.
That's like going on the "PROBLEMS" board and posting "This board is for posting problems right?"

Can admins just tell her to tone it down a bit... or put a posts per day limit in place? Half the time I click "new" on a topic I've been watching, it's just lilac spewing stuff thats already been said, or posting a :P face or something.

I'm not hating on you lilac, I just find the constant forum spam really annoying.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 07:05:27 pm by MasterAssassin82 »

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: LilacLily forum spam :/
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 07:02:26 pm »
You guys all know what I'm talking about, if you don't, a perfect example is what she posted earlier today on the '1ce's gym opens' topic. Are. you. kidding. me.
That's like going on the "PROBLEMS" board and posting "This board is for posting problems right?"

Can admins just tell her to tone it down a bit... or put a posts per day limit in place? Half the time I click "new" on a topic I've been watching, it's just lilac spewing stuff thats already been said, or posting a :P face or something.

I'm not hating on you lilac, I just find the constant forum spam really annoying.
lilac made that post in retort to some completly unrelated posts going on in that section, it looks like they have been removed but it wasnt irrelevant or spam, personally i cant think of any pointless posts, always seem on topic when i see them
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
Re: LilacLily forum spam :/
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 07:13:48 pm »
lilac made that post in retort to some completly unrelated posts going on in that section, it looks like they have been removed but it wasnt irrelevant or spam
Oh ok, that post was kinda the one that made me make this topic, not knowing that it was going off topic b4 :P