Author Topic: Gym Leader Positions  (Read 11682 times)

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Gym Leader Positions
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:09:51 pm »
So this is what I know of, I'll edit which one is the co and stats of the leaders later. I'll also make it pretty!  :D

Current gym leader positions

Kanto

Pewter City- xXLone_WolfXx
Cerulean City- Anonymouslyanon, shishkabob97
Vermilion City- Emolga_55, eyoung12
Celadon City- guilliamguilliam, Ianpc13
Fuchsia City- sharkfin1997, SnowBro911
Saffron City- kjdavitt, Noivern
Cinnabar Island- Victini998, Frozen_Money
Viridian City- Duckox, ZobTheSlayer

Johto

Violet City: Anniiee and tenebraemaximus (Tene)
Azalea Town: ak1cec0ld (1cec0ld)
Goldenrod City: Lilwaffles
Ecruteak City: Barnitzn (Barn) and Nguyencraft
Olivine City: aiRJORDANSwagg and stuffjunk
Cianwood City: Kingandre18
Mahogany Town: Jotr123 and SweatyPizza
Blackthorn City: xEnvz

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:00:12 pm by Prodigy39 »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Ad...

Tactic

• Ninja
  • Professor Assistant
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 14
Re: Gym Leader Positions
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 02:27:42 am »
Updated, also removed all posts up to now excluding the first one to clear out the thread.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 02:43:43 am »
I was apparently demoted during the update period?

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 04:30:45 am »
I was apparently demoted during the update period?

You shouldn't have. What gym were you?

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 09:48:58 am »
He was Tene, Jotr became the leader, When i told Jotr it was update time he said Z4 was saving the spot for him anyway.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 01:21:12 pm »
I was waiting for Jotr so he could be leader too, yes, but I wasn't resigning.
Mahogany

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 02:47:05 pm »
I know he said you were saving a spot for him, he will probably make you the co when you and he get on or he post it on forum
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 08:22:11 pm »
I was wondering if I could be the new gym leader for Pewter, since tcanton has been offline for a while. I have meet the standards, and I would atleast like to know who is going to be the leaders if not me.
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 08:53:26 pm »
I was wondering if I could be the new gym leader for Pewter, since tcanton has been offline for a while. I have meet the standards, and I would atleast like to know who is going to be the leaders if not me.

Its a 3 day time out. If he hasn't timed out, its up to him to choose a coleader.

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 10:09:46 pm »
Ummm.... Using /seen tcanton233, it says he hasn't been on for almost 17 days, and we have been updated to 1.5 for more than a week I believe. So I do not think he has any reason not to be demoted, and someone to replace him.
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 11:55:33 pm »
If tcanton isn't online by noon tomorrow PST, he'll be demoted and first in gets the position.

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 07:44:11 am »
What do you mean by "first in gets the position" Because to me that means whoever is online gets the spot. But you have to apply for it don't you?

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 08:30:31 am »
What do you mean by "first in gets the position" Because to me that means whoever is online gets the spot. But you have to apply for it don't you?

You have to meet the requirements. Other than that, its whoever asks first.

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 08:42:16 am »
ok and do they get to pick the co? or is that the second person who asks?

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 10:17:55 am »
The first person to ask an admin online gets the gym. Then the new gym leader can pick a co leader, but they dont have to.