Author Topic: A change is needed for the gyms  (Read 1816 times)

jasperb94

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 16
  • Laughter is the best medicine
A change is needed for the gyms
« on: August 28, 2013, 05:06:14 am »
Hi there everyone, so about 2 weeks ago I started to play on this server, and I do enjoy it, but I have noticed a problem that is a pretty big one, the gym leaders are hardly ever on. Now I know that people get busy but in the two weeks I have been playing I have only seen a total of 4 different leaders that have logged on . now I know that this sounds like a lot of complaining and no advice as to how I think that it can be fixed, well here is my idea.
Now your server has 2 regions, and there are a total of 16 gyms, the elite 4, and the champion.
for the 16 gyms I recommend this:
That each gym leader has a specific day of the week that they will be on to challenge people. For instance the first gym in both regions will be on Monday and so on, or something like that.
Now the elite 4 and the champion:
I think that each of the four should be assigned the first week of each month, the first gets Monday, the second Tuesday, the third Wednesday, and the fourth Thursday. which leaves the champion to be on the first Friday of the month.

I realize that my idea is not without its faults, that things happen in life, but I think if all of the gym leaders and mods talked to work the schedule out that it would be able to function properly. If someone is not going to do their job as a gym leader then they should be replaced with someone who will respect the position.
thank you for reading my idea, and please leave your comments.
:banana: Have an amazing day :banana:
Sincerely
Jasper B
Peace Out, Enjoy Life, Live The Adventure
~Louis Cole~

For an up to date list of 3ds Friend Codes for the server/forum members
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=5488.msg75339#msg75339

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: A change is needed for the gyms
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:58:44 am »
If they're offline for 3 days without reason, they're demoted.

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 08:15:20 am »
It's because they are all over on the pixelmon server. Need a better leader situation, get more people over there to apply for gym leader.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 02:59:57 pm »
Why not only allow people to be leaders on one server?