Author Topic: Gym Leader Complaint: zan1312  (Read 4659 times)

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: Gym Leader Complaint: zan1312
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 08:24:15 pm »
And bows can only be allowed on, stone and up, right (parma was complaining about how peeps use bows and unarmed in his and zan's gym the other day)?  ;)

Ad...

zan1312

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 09:09:49 pm »
I allow stone so im good right lol.

Tactic

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 11:21:51 pm »
Zan, You also use SS when your gym clearly says no using SS. And also it's not the end of the world if someone beats you. So next time if someone beats you, just admit it and don't accuse them of hacks.

zan1312

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 06:31:29 pm »
Tactic that was old rules to many people were cheating on ko tourney they say i have six hearts and i punch them and they died

Tactic

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 10:30:39 pm »
Tactic that was old rules to many people were cheating on ko tourney.
Oh sorry about that.
They say i have six hearts and i punch them and they die.
I don't know how this ko tourney works. So I'll leave it.

Lyroy101

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -1
  • http://i.gpxpl.us/EQJEg/b.png, http://i.gpxpl.us/W
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 02:30:45 am »
I have the same prob with zan. It does seem like hacks but i dont like to jump to a conclusion.

zan1312

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 06:30:04 pm »
Guys, Im stupid when it come to minecraft. I don't even know how to install texture pack yet alone a hack that surpasses the hack block on server. So I don't think you can blame me for hacking and whats critical hack i don't know what that is i have herd of fly hack.... and thats about it.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 07:17:40 pm »
Guys, Im stupid when it come to minecraft. I don't even know how to install texture pack yet alone a hack that surpasses the hack block on server. So I don't think you can blame me for hacking and whats critical hack i don't know what that is i have herd of fly hack.... and thats about it.

I heard you were banned for hacking once before. Maybe I'm mistaking you for another player  ???

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 08:18:22 pm »

I heard you were banned for hacking once before. Maybe I'm mistaking you for another player  ???

Check out "eco reset (bla bla names bla bla)" under ban/punishment related either than that idk...

zan1312

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 08:40:32 pm »
That wasn't hacking i was making a deal with rr that if he would go to wild we could split his bounty money. At the time i didn't know that was against rules and got all my money taken away for it. at first i was like  :mad: then i went :rotf: cause i was so stupid. and know im like :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor:

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 09:19:52 pm »
That wasn't hacking i was making a deal with rr that if he would go to wild we could split his bounty money. At the time i didn't know that was against rules and got all my money taken away for it. at first i was like  :mad: then i went :rotf: cause i was so stupid. and know im like :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor:
I didn't say it was hacking, i said it was the closest thing to ban/hack thing you did :I