1 (5.3%)
Matters need to be taken by harsh punishment 3 day-2 week ban
4 (21.1%)
Matters need to be taken really harsh perm ban
3 (15.8%)
He is not violating rule 1 and I am taking this out of hand
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Hondege  (Read 5015 times)

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Hondege
« on: August 07, 2013, 06:02:00 pm »
Lately Hone has been being a major dick and violating rule one and I keep telling him to stop doing all these prick things or Ill report yet he does it just to annoy people now like I keep telling to stop calling me wafflecock or waffljew yet he keeps doing this stuff I would hope others agree with me that he is being a asshole even I being banned 11 times don't do this just to annoy people I only violate rule 1 when people are being assholes and Im fed up with Hondege and I would like to see if you could ban/mute him for a week or two maybe to see if he will learn his lesson sincerely Led and if you agree with me show your support to this topic

Ad...

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
Re: Hondege
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 06:06:02 pm »
Lately Hone has been being a major dick and violating rule one and I keep telling him to stop doing all these prick things or Ill report yet he does it just to annoy people now like I keep telling to stop calling me wafflecock or waffljew yet he keeps doing this stuff I would hope others agree with me that he is being a asshole even I being banned 11 times don't do this just to annoy people I only violate rule 1 when people are being assholes and Im fed up with Hondege and I would like to see if you could ban/mute him for a week or two maybe to see if he will learn his lesson sincerely Led and if you agree with me show your support to this topic
You always called me a dumbass and a prick for no reason.  You never said stop once to me.  So far you said a total of 1.  You embrace the name of wafflecock.  It's even in your login/logout.  Just do /ignore.  And how do I offend you by calling you that.  Others call you it for "fun" while I do it to "insult" you.  This is the internet.  You can't insert sarcasm.  Zero calls you wafflecock and you don't get mad at him yet you get mad at me.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 08:45:21 pm by Honedge »

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 06:15:29 pm »
/ignore is all i can say. Violating rule 1 constantly isn't good, which deserves a 2 hour mute. But by you not /ignoring him you're making the matters worse. If you don't /ignore him you WANT to keep fighting with him. I think you both should be muted for half an hour.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:25:48 pm by Sweaty »

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 06:20:25 pm »
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 06:23:03 pm »
Trololololol why didn't you get pissed at anyone but only Hondege. I wonder why. I mean people do constantly do still call you that.
My Question why is Hondege at fault for calling that if you have one simple command called /ignore which can relieve stupid names.

b_rad1243

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Leader of TeamExile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 12:33:33 am »
Jesus i dont see a problem with trolling. If you dont want to be trolled get away from that player.
-Leader of TeamExile
-Bestfriends with Tactic_ninja
-Former JohtoChamp
-Former Cianwood Leader
-Former Mahogany Leader
-CoolTrainer donation thanks to crimsonpause

Ianpc13

• PokeManiac
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -16
  • Bulbasaur my Friend
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:19 am »
What you do if he is going to buy another account and just pay an unban

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 01:35:03 pm »
What you do if he is going to buy another account and just pay an unban
Who said anyone was being banned?

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 04:22:52 pm »
I challenged Honedge to a gym battle, first he said no, then he said yes. So I went to his gym and he said, this is NOT an official gym battle. I said ok. Then he tried to kill me without saying go and I retaliated. He left and accused me of HACKING. I said I would record it and he said get out. EVERY TIME I tried to leave it said you cant do /spawn so he came back and tried to kill me AGAIN. So I retaliated AGAIN. He left again and said I had to get out. I tried again and the same thing happened once. Eventually he killed me. and I said gimme my stuff back. He said no and I tried to take it from him. He killed me again. And said Im reporting you. Then kj was doing a gym battle with him and I tried to spectate. AND HE KILLED ME. So that is my report on Honedge. - HoppingFox
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 04:25:29 pm »
Adding on to LED's post i do recall Honedge calling LED wafflecock and wafflejew and he has said stop. I do recall Honedge affending rule 1. a lot and I agree with LED. Honedge is being a jerk.
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

b_rad1243

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Leader of TeamExile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 07:48:44 pm »
You guys are acting like bitches shut the hell up already he didnt do anything wrong if he did the admins would of done something by now.
-Leader of TeamExile
-Bestfriends with Tactic_ninja
-Former JohtoChamp
-Former Cianwood Leader
-Former Mahogany Leader
-CoolTrainer donation thanks to crimsonpause

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 07:57:13 pm »
You guys are acting like bitches shut the hell up already he didnt do anything wrong if he did the admins would of done something by now.

Ianpc13

• PokeManiac
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -16
  • Bulbasaur my Friend
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 03:18:30 am »
Who said anyone was being banned?
Noone

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 04:30:45 am »
I think you both should be muted for half an hour.

textiletrade

• GameFreak
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 10:25:56 am »
You always called me a dumbass and a prick for no reason.  You never said stop once to me.  So far you said a total of 1.  You embrace the name of wafflecock.  It's even in your login/logout.  Just do /ignore.  And how do I offend you by calling you that.  Others call you it for "fun" while I do it to "insult" you.  This is the internet.  You can't insert sarcasm.  Zero calls you wafflecock and you don't get mad at him yet you get mad at me.

He clearly has a reason to call you prick and dumbass. Stop being a prick and he might stop calling you one