Author Topic: Ban Honedge  (Read 2960 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Ban Honedge
« on: August 08, 2013, 04:14:13 pm »
I challenged Honedge to a gym battle, first he said no, then he said yes. So I went to his gym and he said, this is NOT an official gym battle. I said ok. Then he tried to kill me without saying go and I retaliated. He left and accused me of HACKING. I said I would record it and he said get out. EVERY TIME I tried to leave it said you cant do /spawn so he came back and tried to kill me AGAIN. So I retaliated AGAIN. He left again and said I had to get out. I tried again and the same thing happened once. Eventually he killed me. and I said gimme my stuff back. He said no and I tried to take it from him. He killed me again. And said Im reporting you. Then kj was doing a gym battle with him and I tried to spectate. AND HE KILLED ME. So that is my report on Honedge. - HoppingFox
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: Ban Honedge
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 04:15:19 pm »
Hopping I already have a topic against Hondege you could have posted there for more reasons against Hondge being banned

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 04:27:42 pm »
If this was an unofficial gym battle, no rules baby.  You warped in 3 times and attacked me.  Thats a violation of rule 9.  Ryan and I are the only ones to chose who spectates and who doesn't.  You could have done /home or /warp.  If you have no homes and know no warps, I'll ask to get the /spawn to be enabled in the area again.  You attacked my spectators.  Here are screenshots of him attacking me.  You broke rule 9, I defended myself and my spectators. 
http://imgur.com/YYGVz7p,rLD6eXp,JOnnNpe
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:33:32 pm by Honedge »

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 05:06:22 pm »
can somone get hondege to remove the no warp thing in his arena I accidently tpaed to him well trying to go to hopping and then he tried to kill me and I tried to get out but it wont let me

Z4X3R

• Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:32:03 pm »
Too many people overreact about frenzy, just chill out guys.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:57:04 pm »
Well one thing, why were you fighting in the gym in a non official match? Last i checked, Gym arenas are for GYM BATTLES ONLY.

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:58:23 pm »
So many people jump on Frenzy, on even the smallest things. Hopping, your screenshots would be much appreciated to your side of the story.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:58:49 pm »
Well one thing, why were you fighting in the gym in a non official match? Last i checked, Gym arenas are for GYM BATTLES ONLY.
Doesn't mean people don't still do them.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:58:58 pm »
Honedge, while violating a lot of minor rules, never actually breaks major rules. He can do things how he wishes, and if it breaks serious rules, they can just punish him then. He did make it clear that it was an unofficial battle.

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 07:02:03 pm »
Honedge, while violating a lot of minor rules, never actually breaks major rules. He can do things how he wishes, and if it breaks serious rules, they can just punish him then. He did make it clear that it was an unofficial battle.
What minor violation of rules did I break?

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 07:20:27 pm »
Pretty much Rule 1 every day :I, but that aint my problem, it's their's. They can just use /ignore

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 11:23:33 pm »
Well I would have had a screenshot but every time I wanted to go to spawn he killed me and when I was about too he killed me. So I couldn't get one. I warped in to 1 Spectate a gym battle = Killed. 2. Get My Stuff Back = Killed Go to a pool party Hone said he was hosting in his gym. No specific people couldn't go, I went = Killed
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 04:32:56 am »
Whichever moderator/admin denied /spawn in a Gym Arena, undo it, or give a fantastic reason for preventing the basic method of leaving/forfeiting a fight.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 09:12:51 am »
Don't know who denied it but I changed the region to allow /spawn this morning, also for some reason Hone cannot do a number of commands in his arena.
I've checked all the regions and their parents but they aren't blocking any of the commands he lacks like /tpahere and /seen. Might want to look into that.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 09:59:09 am »
Don't know who denied it but I changed the region to allow /spawn this morning, also for some reason Hone cannot do a number of commands in his arena.
I've checked all the regions and their parents but they aren't blocking any of the commands he lacks like /tpahere and /seen. Might want to look into that.

Are there other regions overlapping?