Author Topic: Pikachupupu and Raul2k1  (Read 2379 times)

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
Pikachupupu and Raul2k1
« on: February 21, 2014, 04:55:56 pm »
Okay so about 4 or 5 days ago i logged online to the PvP server, and went to my house in New Bark Town. /seen says that it happened 5 days ago just by my judgement. I go there, and all of my 300 dogs are gone. I have screenshots of Pika confessing to killing my dogs.I had to get proof so thats why it took so long. These 2 members broke Rule 1, breaking into my house. I also believe killing someones wolf when they are not attacking is against the law but im not sure. Also, these two people probably gained a crap load of money, because i had about 300 dogs and i believe a dog is 5$ per kill. ANd when i spawn a new dog it despawns and it is impossible for it to stay there like the ones i had. Please punish these two. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:23:38 pm by CommanduhCool »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

Ad...

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
Re: Pikachupupu and Raul2k1
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 05:00:14 pm »
I feel like pika is blaming it all on Raul2k1 and is trying not to have anything happen to him.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

Europa_5_ 2

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:09:15 pm »
I do believe from the evidence that pika killed more then 3, but I do believ he didnt kill much more, maybe 5 and to back this up an admin can go into pika's or raul's chat logs to see how many they actually killed. ----Euro

pikachupupu

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -26
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 05:12:46 pm »
ok first of all I have no idea how raul got in but he did... then he told me to tp to him so I did and it was in cams house! I saw he was killing all of cams wolfs, and I decided to kill some too but I only killed 2 or 3 until remembering it was against the rules. so then I left while raul continued killing them... but now aperently cam is blaming me for killing "all" of his wolfs when I only killed 2 or 3! why am I getting blamed for this! I left when I remembered it was against the rules! I FORGOT! but I remembered and left ok? so why do I get blamed for killing them when raul killed most of em! I only killed a few and then I stoped!

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 05:15:51 pm »
U still broke in by tping, and if u don't know the rules thats your problem; Not a valid exscuse.
ok first of all I have no idea how raul got in but he did... then he told me to tp to him so I did and it was in cams house! I saw he was killing all of cams wolfs, and I decided to kill some too but I only killed 2 or 3 until remembering it was against the rules. so then I left while raul continued killing them... but now aperently cam is blaming me for killing "all" of his wolfs when I only killed 2 or 3! why am I getting blamed for this! I left when I remembered it was against the rules! I FORGOT! but I remembered and left ok? so why do I get blamed for killing them when raul killed most of em! I only killed a few and then I stoped!
Btw Thanks for the confession  :evil:
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:24:42 pm »
SO jimmy just confessed that HE DID IT in front of mios eyes
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

Europa_5_ 2

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 05:26:48 pm »
I feel from the circumstance raul and pika broke in a little bit ago, didn't kill enough so it was noticable.  Then just guessing cam left his door open and another builder or donar or something got in there and killed them knowing that they were big in money or a nub got tped there by accident and ended up killing them althoug the evidance is layed down on raul and pika this might've happened to cam more than once .  (keep in mind I'm mixing cam's pika's and my own ideas together)

P.S  :grouphug: GO TEAM

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 05:35:20 pm »
ok...
Let me give some things that are wrong with Cammamduhcool's statement.

1. It is clear that rule one does not say anything at all about breaking into someone's house.

2.Rule 9 says that you may not enter without the owner's permission and it explains that if you set home or log out you will be punished, but it Never stated that you could be punished for entering the owner's house with a punishment coming.

3. There are no rules against killing any pets.

4. Rule 9 also states that you have to tell them to leave, going you the authority to report them.

5. Without any evidence of you telling them to leave, this doesn't help in your persecution of Pika or Raul.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 05:36:05 pm »
This was resolved, Ziga admited to the crime of killing 300 dogs and breaking rule 9. I made him pay Commanduh 2k for the dogs and emotional distress. Also banned Ziga for 3 days for breaking server rules (rule 9 plus killing the dogs after breaking rule 9) All parties agreed on this punishment.

Case closed

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo