Author Topic: The Crafting Bench  (Read 8706 times)

Darth225

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War. - Plato
Re: The Crafting Bench
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 01:52:35 am »

I'm so sorry you have that opinion. I like to feel that the community has a good influence on what the server is so that it is fun. You do have a voice here if you want to see change.

I'm so sorry you have that opinion. I like to feel that the community has a good influence on what the server is so that it is fun. You do have a voice here if you want to see change.

But to go on what you just said Para, is we have been trying to voice our opinion but they just ignore us.

Ad...

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 06:26:17 am »
It's so funny seeing peoples rants and then the admins responses. They point out all the little mistakes and make the person look stupid. Keep the work up!

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 09:50:52 am »

But to go on what you just said Para, is we have been trying to voice our opinion but they just ignore us.
Ranting at admins isn't the best way to get your voice heard.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 10:41:36 am »
I agree with honedge, you need to respectfully propose your opinions. If you don't act mature and keep a level-head, no one will take you seriously. A lot of people are just degrading to throwing out insults and personal attacks, which gets nowhere. Don't just insult the admins, respect them. And don't ignore the players wants, respect them.

I feel a lot of these discussions end up with people just picking one or two sentences from an entire post and trying to dissect that rather than actually talk about the issue. It's disturbing how easy it is for people to go off topic here. I think we should all keep in mind that we need to put our pride aside and treat each other in a civil way so we can get work down.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 12:17:32 pm »

I retaliate when I am attacked. I don't bend over and take your swearing with an apology before I get on my knees for you. Be civil before you expect civility.