Author Topic: Forced to Elite fight  (Read 1655 times)

liquidvamp

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 0
Forced to Elite fight
« on: September 13, 2013, 09:13:10 pm »
mine is more a complaint seeing as 1ce said that we were not going to be forced to fight the elite fight's cause we weren't in game but tene told me a day or two ago that next time me and viv were online she was forcing the fight. So i really didn't have a choice in the matter i just have that as an issue seeing as 1ce said one thing and tene forced it!

Ad...

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
Re: Forced to Elite fight
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:26:12 pm »
Well too fucking bad. Other people want to fight the Elite 4 and can't because your dumb ass is holding them back.  :mad:

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Forced to Elite fight
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 11:18:53 pm »
Basically what Jibby said.

You're holding up the entire server by not challenging. You've had way more than enough time to train a team for the elite, its been over a week since Viv challenge Archie.

If you don't want to fight, resign elite. If you aren't ready when someone else challenge the elite, thats your issue. If you're busy, learn to manage your time better.

I'd also like to see some sort of 'timeout' thing with the current challenges in queue. Darth has been offline just over 4 days as of this post, if he were an elite he'd time out in 24 hours. Would like other's input.