Author Topic: How to sell my house / have an admin remove me from my old house to buy another1  (Read 2609 times)

Jaguar311

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
  • New Trainer
Hi my IGM is jaguar311 and i would like to remove myself from my old house to buy a different one.The reason why is that I was looking at houses and I accidently right clicked by mistake and bought house number 1 in Viridian City.Im not asking for my gold back im just asking if I could leave my old house in Viridian City to buy a different house.If im not allowed to leave my old house email me how to sell it if you can.You can just have an Admin remove me from my house if you will let me leave then I can get a different house.If I am not allowed to leave my house email me how to sell it and if I cant sell it then email me if I cant. :/

Thank You For Your Time
Please Accept my request ???

P.S. Im not messing with yall I realy want to leave my house i accidently bought and its House1 in viridian

And Thankyou for an AWESOME PIXELMON SERVER!!!  :)

Have any staff member email me if they can evict me from my house and tell me if they accepted my request and evicted/removed me from my house in viridian

Ad...

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Seems like you have been mistaken.This "problem" part of the server is only for the PVP server. If I were you, post exactly what you had here onto here: http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?board=39.0

You won't get a good response on this part of the forums, but the link listed above you will.

Gl with selling your house! :)
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
House removed.