Poll

Do it?

Yes
No

Author Topic: We're going to reset McMMo  (Read 41741 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: We're going to reset McMMo
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 08:29:02 am »
Can I at least get a small compensation is were resetting?

The compensation is the ease of leveling for a short time after.

Zombiedood didn't realize that B_rock was against
For
For

Okay so fuck you people. The reasons we should roll back is because the people who've been here for a year are stronger then you? Ever play any online game ever? Theres a fucking point they invested so much time and effort to BE BETTER THEN YOU. To wipe it is a insult and spit in the face of our players. I am against it every way possible. Or because admins have enchanted armor so somehow we cheated our stats? I don't understand how one thing is related to another. News Flash I had every combat related stats 750+ and acrobatics 1k before enchants ever came out. Shit we didnt even have a full elite 4 when I had those stats back in the Start. A Fresh start? Yea for those willing to put up with this again. If I was still a player I wouldnt have stayed after the first few. To put our longest players threw the grinder so the noobs feel better about themselves? No, Fucking moronic.

Agreed

They reason that the older users have higher stats is because they trained for them and that is completely fair. That fact that all these new users are complaining about the older ones for having higher stats than them is stupid. If they actually bothered training a bit like everyone else they would be that strong.
And for all the people complaining Who's complaining? This confuses me. Everyone thinks this is a reaction to complaints, but it's not. about Gym Leaders being too strong well.........Gym Leaders are meant to be hard to beat! That's the whole point of them! Then they should stay hard to beat! Instead of relying on stats! Like Noobs! It's meant to be a challenge!
And just putting it out there. I'm not against this just because I may have really high stats and don't want to loose them. My stats are terrible but I'm really against this and think it's wrong! 

There's my little rage :P

Will all gym leaders be kicked or what????

No permissions changes.

Ad...

jord7531

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Sinnoh Architect, The Fuckshitupper, Black Jesus
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 09:29:36 am »
I've finally, calmed down after the decision of resetting the stats, since i've wasted so much time and money on this server, I feel as though I am owed something. But that is ok because the fact shall remain that the major pvpers shall once again rise to the top. And sooner or later we shall be hearing the same complaints of our stats being to high for normal players to compete with.
Sinnoh Head Architect
Cianwood gym leader
Ex-Elite of kanto
Ex Cinnabar gym leader x2
Ex Viridian gym leader Founder of Jordism http://www.pokemonserv

Doomfollower

• Vermilion Leader
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 09:29:45 am »
i say NO. The Reason were on top of mcstats is cus we WORK HARD. Resetting the stats is like resseting your life and all your achievements in life.All the new ppl will agree because they havent been playing for long. What about us players who have been playing for 10 months. Thats alot of hard work your destroying. :eyes:

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 09:30:06 am »

For
For

Okay so fuck you people. The reasons we should roll back is because the people who've been here for a year are stronger then you? Ever play any online game ever? Theres a fucking point they invested so much time and effort to BE BETTER THEN YOU. To wipe it is a insult and spit in the face of our players. I am against it every way possible. Or because admins have enchanted armor so somehow we cheated our stats? I don't understand how one thing is related to another. News Flash I had every combat related stats 750+ and acrobatics 1k before enchants ever came out. Shit we didnt even have a full elite 4 when I had those stats back in the Start. A Fresh start? Yea for those willing to put up with this again. If I was still a player I wouldnt have stayed after the first few. To put our longest players threw the grinder so the noobs feel better about themselves? No, Fucking moronic.

Agreed

They reason that the older users have higher stats is because they trained for them and that is completely fair. That fact that all these new users are complaining about the older ones for having higher stats than them is stupid. If they actually bothered training a bit like everyone else they would be that strong.
And for all the people complaining Who's complaining? This confuses me. Everyone thinks this is a reaction to complaints, but it's not. about Gym Leaders being too strong well.........Gym Leaders are meant to be hard to beat! That's the whole point of them! Then they should stay hard to beat! Instead of relying on stats! Like Noobs! It's meant to be a challenge!
And just putting it out there. I'm not against this just because I may have really high stats and don't want to loose them. My stats are terrible but I'm really against this and think it's wrong! 

Will all gym leaders be kicked or what? ???

No permissions changes.

The people who are complaining are on the server. Mainly new people. They say stuff like the gym leaders are too strong and should get there stats wiped or get fired for being too strong which isn't very nice :/.
You do have a point there 1ce but I still stand by my previous beliefs.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

jord7531

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Sinnoh Architect, The Fuckshitupper, Black Jesus
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 09:40:07 am »
Doom is certainly right, we have all spent many hours training our asses off
Sinnoh Head Architect
Cianwood gym leader
Ex-Elite of kanto
Ex Cinnabar gym leader x2
Ex Viridian gym leader Founder of Jordism http://www.pokemonserv

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 09:47:35 am »

For
For

Agreed

Will all gym leaders be kicked or what? ???

No permissions changes.

The people who are complaining are on the server. Mainly new people. They say stuff like the gym leaders are too strong and should get there stats wiped or get fired for being too strong which isn't very nice :/ .
You do have a point there 1ce but I still stand by my previous beliefs.
Gym Leaders are supposed to be a challenge. I'm on Mctop and I'm still going with this. Why? Because I don't like how people just rely on stats to win. In elite battles, you need that HIGH axe skill to break armor otherwise you have a very low chance of winning, and people are not gonna waste weeks of their lives just to gain numbers on a screen that serve little purpose in life. Guy who complain, do something more productive, you all have potential to make a change in the world (seems cliche) spend your computer skills on that. Go learn Java, learn how to Solder, that's what I've been doing for the past month instead of training stats 24-7.

AK49BWL

• Forum Admin
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 8
    • AK49BWL
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 11:33:26 am »
Finally, a smart person :lol@above:

AK49BWL

• Forum Admin
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 8
    • AK49BWL
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 12:08:52 pm »
Finally, a smart person :lol@above:
Omg shut up, you are just another newbie on server that is lazy to go train stats so you just want everyone to reset. Same people will still be strongest and get their stats back.

lol kiddo. I don't even play the server, I just run this website.. Got better things to do with my time. So please, feel free to go fuck yourself.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 12:15:37 pm »
defenatly NO
why would you wane go back to 0 stats ?
I mean people work fore there stats to by a better player ...
Not to get em reseted and then start over again .
Im sorry but this is BS .
Who even came up with this ?

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2012, 12:16:36 pm »
Sighs i guess we could have a stats reset but if this is going to make the population go down then have a backup for the stats

idracoghost

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2012, 12:33:22 pm »
i agree with tn
-former viridian leader twice
-former cinnabar leader
-unova builder

-former saffron gymleader

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2012, 12:37:55 pm »
This is only good fore the new people .
And people will train again and new people will keep coming .
this will just happen again .
So whats the point ?

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2012, 12:42:37 pm »
Well if the new players keep complaining about mcmmo then we might as well reset because they are complainging everytime when someone kills them and they FUCKING WHINE about it if this is good for our server then do it but if people want there stats as it is then i would recommended starting a petition on the stats because this server always get annoying with stats so i agree on a stat reset if you guy are againist then good luck because it will be a good fresh restart for everyone who is stronger so there ya go. If i am saying anything wrong in this comment then im an asian whore who is typing this in school which i was not suppose to go on at all.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2012, 12:56:57 pm »
TN why would ya want a reset ? :s
I mean when were all 0 people will train again and will become the same like now .
Only with a bunch off extra people .
And then new people will join again and they will rage about it again .
Or we could tell em to train like us and then fight us wich looks like a way beter idea to me .
Sorry but the reset is total BS .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2012, 01:01:28 pm »
Ta the new players always get raging at people they just want high stats because they ARE LAZY thats all so lets just do a server reset for now and see what the community say and if they don't like then they have a backup or just take a screenshot of your stats and save them. thats all im saying it not like it will hurt a bit lets actaully train:D