Author Topic: McMMo BUGS! YAY!  (Read 2615 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
McMMo BUGS! YAY!
« on: March 22, 2012, 03:12:49 pm »
So It's come to my attention via user input that McMMo has been bugging in a lot of ways.

1. Taming experience won't rise via wolf combat.

2. Herbalism won't let you pick up any drops earned by Double Drops ability.

3. Archery's ability to pick up arrows after a kill won't let you pick up those arrows.

4. Repair doesn't use any materials, and has therefore been disabled by admins until it is fixed due to obvious exploit ability.

Any other bugs, or examples of the above being false, and I'll update them here. A developer on the McMMo IRC has told me that updating the CraftBukkit will solve the Taming EXP problem. However he also suggested I wait due to rumor of Bukkit releasing an RB very soon. It's possible this will solve the rest of our bugs, but until we update, there's no way to know. Please helps us manage there issues, and try to keep the exploitation of currently unknown bugs to a minimum.

Ad...

vance101

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 12
  • i'm a groudon ROAR
Re: McMMo BUGS! YAY!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 03:19:47 pm »
YAY! good thing you found these McMMo bugs huh? :P

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -1
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 03:47:44 pm »
I can handle everything but the repair :I
That was my heavy hitter and just took me off mctop and down a page. You can disable the ability without removing the skill can't you?

CKDavid

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 03:52:17 pm »
Funny how this repair bug occurs just as I begin to start training up my repair. Mcmmo dislikes me, or at least it would if it had feelings.