Author Topic: this guy may be crazy... or not what do you think?  (Read 2779 times)

jasperb94

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 16
  • Laughter is the best medicine
this guy may be crazy... or not what do you think?
« on: February 10, 2014, 01:13:13 am »
Cash Out New 100 dollar bill 2013 conspiracy New $100 Dollar Bill 2014 Decrypted Cash Out
Peace Out, Enjoy Life, Live The Adventure
~Louis Cole~

For an up to date list of 3ds Friend Codes for the server/forum members
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=5488.msg75339#msg75339

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: this guy may be crazy... or not what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:42:12 am »
Cash Out New 100 dollar bill 2013 conspiracy New $100 Dollar Bill 2014 Decrypted Cash Out

"I prophesize that something bad will happen, it will be really bad. I don't know when it'll happen, but it will. So if it does happen, even after I die, I still prophesized it and that makes me a Prophet cuz I'm so important to God or someshit, and because I have a superpower of folding paper and seeing images in it when I fold it A VERY SPECIFIC WAY, SINCE THEY USE ENCODING TECHNIQUES THAT MAKE HUNDREDS OF INTERPRETATIONS POSSIBLE, therefore you must repent since I'm God's Prophet or something."

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Re: this guy may be crazy... or not what do you think?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 07:34:02 pm »

"I prophesize that something bad will happen, it will be really bad. I don't know when it'll happen, but it will. So if it does happen, even after I die, I still prophesized it and that makes me a Prophet cuz I'm so important to  Arceus  or someshit, and because I have a superpower of folding paper and seeing images in it when I fold it A VERY SPECIFIC WAY, SINCE THEY USE ENCODING TECHNIQUES THAT MAKE HUNDREDS OF INTERPRETATIONS POSSIBLE, therefore you must repent since I'm  Arceus 's Prophet or something."
this
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!