5 (45.5%)
Add more rage.
3 (27.3%)
Too deep.
1 (9.1%)
It's okay...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: House issues and reports.  (Read 7930 times)

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
Re: House issues and reports.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 07:40:59 pm »
Maybe you should reference rule 1. "Be polite. Treat others how you want to be treated." As for the accused in this situation, rule 9. "Do not set home in, OR ENTER, any part of the map that specifically belongs to someone else without their SPOKEN PERMISSION." You people are lucky that he invited you in to party or else you could be in trouble.

Ad...

edders1234

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -4
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2014, 07:48:53 pm »
I used to follow rule 1 until Z4X3R was rude so I kinda gave up on that also the admins... All that about being better than others is bullshit, the admins (excluding daanor) are sarcastic and sadists, ice loves to randomly throw an odd bitter remark whilst tene breaks server phsyics which pissed of Ice, lovely admins, Tene is sweet but ice is a catalyst towards tene, whixh makes her just like him. Whenever I have an idea to help the server ice throws it back in my face. So I kinda guess I am more piseed of that the server. I don't care what you do to each other, cause it aint my problem no more. I said what I needed and if the admins think I am too out spoken then yo can do what you like to shut me up, take my gym position away. I'm taking a break.

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 08:26:31 pm »
You didn't mention Mio. Mio is the coolest admin! At least in my opinion.

edders1234

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -4
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 08:29:51 pm »
I have never gotten to know mio, mio is either offline or ignoring me probably.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2014, 10:05:47 pm »
From what I see, the cohort of horse stealers have not brocken any server rules due to the invite they received. Edders on the other hand has been constantly breaking rule 1 and possibly others I've over looked today.

I think, considering his attitude to the entire server community, we bring back the thing we did with Hobo last year. Edders will receive a perma-ban (or something else) unless one person on the server stands in and wants him to stay.
 Alternatively we haven't used the Dumbass tag in ages.

Btw, nothing personal Edders.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 10:48:00 am »
I used to follow rule 1 until Z4X3R was rude so I kinda gave up on that also the admins...
I thought you were fine until Jimmyziga got pewter gym.

All that about being better than others is bullshit, the admins (excluding daanor) are sarcastic and sadists, ice loves to randomly throw an odd bitter remark
Not sure how being bitter is sadistic. Sarcastic I will gladly agree upon.
Not Mio, Not Daanor
(PS that only leaves me and Tene)
(Neither of whom claim to be "better than others")

whilst tene breaks server phsyics which pissed of Ice,
Technically she didn't do that, and I really need to stop staying awake for longer than 20 hours.

lovely admins, Tene is sweet
:doh:

but ice is a catalyst towards tene,
I wish you'd elaborate on this one, she was a troll before she ever got a moderator position. Banned 3 times I'm fairly sure.

whixh makes her just like him.
We have our own unique ways of being screwed up I think.

Whenever I have an idea to help the server ice throws it back in my face.
Example? I don't do it because it's you, if that means anything. I can't recall any instances of it offhand at least.

What I mean to demonstrate here, is a calm and minimally offensive way of questioning someones words when I don't agree with them. (I almost said unoffensive but that :doh: might be construed as offensive).
Rather than swearing or banning him, I simply picked apart his paragraph, asking for details when I wanted more information, or explaining/clarifying things that weren't fully understood.
Everyone in this thread could benefit from not swearing/being offensive to others. Especially the ones who
wanted to have some fun tonight and arguing

Don't expect any good attention from Admins with that kind of attitude. I won't ban you for insulting me, but I will ban you if you become intolerable.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:50:06 am by 1cec0ld »

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2014, 09:24:49 pm »
Butt hurt much? Edder? Well consider this is a flame war from you. :) Your attitude seem to be off a bit. Chin up a bit and you will have respect. :) 

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2014, 11:12:50 pm »
Just read this whole post. Let me start off by saying if you wanted people to be nice to you, don't tell them to get their head out of their ass as soon as you lose your temper.

Secondly, if what they said about you telling them it was a party is true, they were doing nothing wrong in your house. If you had proof that you told them to leave, they WOULD be in trouble. If thy really did steal your horse, that would also be a different story, other than players having fun.

Regardless of when you stopped following rule one, it doesn't matter. Whatever they are calling you, stick to the rule and be better than them.

Finally, if this was a report, why smack talk the same admins you are appealing to? It just does t make sense to me. Final note, excuse any jibberish, I'm on my phone and well... autocorrect.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 11:15:36 pm by Prodigy39 »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2014, 03:35:05 am »
I'm sweet :3