Author Topic: Hoenn Builder Application  (Read 49841 times)

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
Re: Hoenn Builder Application
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2013, 04:50:33 pm »
IGN: ZobTheSlayerAre you a good builder?:I have helped build part of a server before. I also got ranked " WorldEdit_Pro" On a server that is now closedDo you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?:I am currently playing an emulator of Pokemon Emerald
adBuilders?: I work well with lots of people. So yes I willCan you work well with a team?: I work well with lots of peopleDo you know what scaling we use to build?: 1:2How often will you be able to build?I can build everyday most likelyScreenshot: I have build one of the NPC buildings in Mauville. ( It's not 100% accurate due to the inside and outside being not the same size in the games :/ My version:

Normal version: Why do you want to build?: [u I want to see it finished

That is not the correct scale (Talking about the one where it ask if you know the correct scaling) and you don't need to worry about interiors, if it is important they can set up warp command blocks or warp signs.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2013, 05:09:57 pm »
IGN: ZobTheSlayerAre you a good builder?:I have helped build part of a server before. I also got ranked " WorldEdit_Pro" On a server that is now closedDo you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?:I am currently playing an emulator of Pokemon Emerald
adBuilders?: I work well with lots of people. So yes I willCan you work well with a team?: I work well with lots of peopleDo you know what scaling we use to build?: 1:2How often will you be able to build?I can build everyday most likelyScreenshot: I have build one of the NPC buildings in Mauville. ( It's not 100% accurate due to the inside and outside being not the same size in the games :/ My version:

Theres no 9x9 houses in game...

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2013, 05:42:41 pm »

Doors are also affected by the 1:2 scaling, the house is 1 block off, and I'll need more pictures of the house from different angles

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2013, 11:41:09 am »
IGN:  tymac222

Are you a good builder?: Yes, I think I'm a good builder.Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?: I have Pokemon Emerald, but I am trying to get a Advanced Map

Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?: Yes, I can follow the directions from the Head Builders.

Can you work well with a team?: Yes, I do work well with a team. I know that one person can not finish an entire region and that team work is important to finish any project.

Do you know what scaling we use to build?: Yes I do. The scale you use is 1 poke step in the game equals a 2 by 2 square in Minecraft.

How often will you be able to build? I usually am on the Pokemon Server for a good six hours a day and will hope to build everyday!

Why do you want to build?: I want to help finish the Hoenn region so other people can play on the region as soon as possible!

ScreenShot: These might not work. I'm not very good with forums yet.

[size=78%] [/size][size=78%]

[/size]
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2013, 01:35:44 pm »

And heres the one I built
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 02:25:06 pm by Anonymouslyanon »
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2013, 02:25:32 pm »
What city is this house from
also these don't really look much alike

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2013, 02:41:34 pm »
Its the house next to the pokemon center in Cerulean City. Its made from Pokemon  HeartGold. What could I do to make it better?

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »

Heres a more updated version of the house:
[/img]

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2013, 09:48:10 am »
make it look more like this  :p
http://imgur.com/a/MxxIs(scroll to the bottom for the pics)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 05:13:17 pm by Anonymouslyanon »
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2013, 10:54:36 am »

I just decided to apply again with a new house this time.
IGN:  tymac222[/size]
Are you a good builder?: Yes, I think I'm a good builder.

Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?: I have Pokemon Emerald, but I am trying to get a Advanced Map
Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?: Yes, I can follow the directions from the Head Builders.
Can you work well with a team?: Yes, I do work well with a team. I know that one person can not finish an entire region and that team work is important to finish any project.
Do you know what scaling we use to build?: Yes I do. The scale you use is 1 poke step in the game equals a 2 by 2 square in Minecraft.How often will you be able to build? I usually am on the Pokemon Server for a good six hours a day and will hope to build everyday!
Why do you want to build? I want to help finish the Hoenn region so other people can play on the region as soon as possible!ScreenShots:

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/font]

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2013, 10:07:41 pm »
The front looks fairly well. and if it were me i might  put another sandstone pillar in the back 2 corners to. but as for the rest looks fairly well i think the HB's will agree  ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:11:52 pm by stuffjunk »
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2013, 07:17:44 pm »

I just decided to apply again with a new house this time.
IGN:  tymac222
Are you a good builder?: Yes, I think I'm a good builder.
Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?: I have Pokemon Emerald, but I am trying to get a Advanced Map
Do you know what scaling we use to build?: Yes I do. The scale you use is 1 poke step in the game equals a 2 by 2 square in Minecraft.How often will you be able to build? I usually am on the Pokemon Server for a good six hours a day and will hope to build everyday!
Why do you want to build?I want to help finish the Hoenn region so other people can play on the region as soon as possible!
ScreenShots:

colors are sort of off compared to the actual house in my opinion
it should be more orange

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2013, 08:35:42 pm »
Ok here it is!

[/img]

If you see anything that could be better can you tell me?  :)

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2013, 09:25:56 pm »
maybe use a lighter color of stained clay.  The pillars on the outside of the house are the same color as the rest of the exterior.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2013, 06:44:18 am »
there really isn't a need for more hoenn builders, seeing as we only have 7 areas left now
if tymac is still interested in building for hoenn, he should message me about it
locked.