Author Topic: Hoenn Builder Application  (Read 50465 times)

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -14
  • Now known as Asphyxiiatez!
Re: Hoenn Builder Application
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2012, 03:49:18 pm »
Because the server was down during this time (about 2:30ish Chicago time), I built Littleroot town.

Its all 1:2 scale and I tried to make it look as close as possible.

I hope you guys like it!

http://i.imgur.com/B1fKo.png

-LilWaffles :rotf:

#swag

Ad...

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2012, 04:05:28 pm »
If I were a head builder, I'd accept Anglican.

kingandre18

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
  • <3
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2012, 09:41:37 am »
If I were a head builder, I'd accept Anglican.
Yes. It all looked to scale, with good detail.

Why don't we take disarm... And push it somewhere else?
Quote from: tenebraemaximuslink=topic=3685.msg51362#msg51362 date=1370565047
People are dumb

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »
Well, I've been suggested by friends to sign up, soo.... yeah....

IGN: Anglican
Are you a good builder?:Define a good builder. I can build to scale, many scales, and I can pretty much replicate images into Minecraft. I was originally working on a project called, 'Minecraft for giants', which basically worked on building everything to a scale of 1:16, every pixel was drawn as a full-scale block, that is, every pixel of a block.
Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?:I have Emerald. I also have VBA, and Advanced Map, thanks to tenebraemaximus.

Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?: I can follow instructions as long as they do not interfere with server rules, or orders issued from someone of a higher stature.
Can you work well with a team?: I can generally work well with a team. The times I don't are mainly when they are not co-operating or not pulling their block.
Do you know what scaling we use to build?: The scaling being used is 1:2, basically, 1 tile ingame is equal to a 2x2x2 cube of blocks in Minecraft. This allows for more realistic trees, towns and cities.
How often will you be able to build? I am currently on school holidays. Between the 27 Dec -7 or 8th of January, I can't make it due to us being away.
Screenshot: Here is the album on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/BZruw#0 , and here is the map download: http://www.mediafire.com/?aop7pyy2or13qpl . Incidentally, the picture of Dewford town from Emerald is in the album too.
Assigned City/Town: Ummmm...... Can I just pick the entire town of Dewford?I can rebuild it while others are watching if need be... If I can't, then I pick the town hall, the larger of the three houses.
Why do you want to build?:
I want to help out, I want Hoenn to be built, and most importantly, I want to help. Hoenn was, and still his, my favourite region, so I wanna help out! Also, the other thing I'd be doing is training, and I personally prefer building. But I just really, really wanna help get Hoenn built!
Talk to mario/anon and tell them that I accepted you. Great app btw
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2012, 09:01:12 pm »
Because the server was down during this time (about 2:30ish Chicago time), I built Littleroot town.

Its all 1:2 scale and I tried to make it look as close as possible.

I hope you guys like it!

http://i.imgur.com/B1fKo.png

-LilWaffles :rotf:
Littleroot is already done, try building something like... Mossdeep :D
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2012, 07:58:36 pm »
Oh what now you get back into the things in Hoenn? XD

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2012, 09:33:57 pm »
Well, I've been suggested by friends to sign up, soo.... yeah....

IGN: Anglican
Are you a good builder?:Define a good builder. I can build to scale, many scales, and I can pretty much replicate images into Minecraft. I was originally working on a project called, 'Minecraft for giants', which basically worked on building everything to a scale of 1:16, every pixel was drawn as a full-scale block, that is, every pixel of a block.
Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?:I have Emerald. I also have VBA, and Advanced Map, thanks to tenebraemaximus.

Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?: I can follow instructions as long as they do not interfere with server rules, or orders issued from someone of a higher stature.
Can you work well with a team?: I can generally work well with a team. The times I don't are mainly when they are not co-operating or not pulling their block.
Do you know what scaling we use to build?: The scaling being used is 1:2, basically, 1 tile ingame is equal to a 2x2x2 cube of blocks in Minecraft. This allows for more realistic trees, towns and cities.
How often will you be able to build? I am currently on school holidays. Between the 27 Dec -7 or 8th of January, I can't make it due to us being away.
Screenshot: Here is the album on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/BZruw#0 , and here is the map download: http://www.mediafire.com/?aop7pyy2or13qpl . Incidentally, the picture of Dewford town from Emerald is in the album too.
Assigned City/Town: Ummmm...... Can I just pick the entire town of Dewford?I can rebuild it while others are watching if need be... If I can't, then I pick the town hall, the larger of the three houses.
Why do you want to build?:
I want to help out, I want Hoenn to be built, and most importantly, I want to help. Hoenn was, and still his, my favourite region, so I wanna help out! Also, the other thing I'd be doing is training, and I personally prefer building. But I just really, really wanna help get Hoenn built!

This app is nice, you missed a few details with the houses.

This is a house in Dewford in-game.

This is your house.
As you can see, there's a slight difference between the two.
I'd suggest using a lighter material for the pillar-like things, maybe wood planks?
Maybe have the roof jut out a bit? Not in the horizontal direction, though, it'd look bad.
And change the roof's color, too.
You don't have to submit the entire app all over again, you can just edit your original post with new pictues/link to the new world.

Anon told me to apply so here I go:

IGN: LilWaffles
Are you a good builder?: Yes I am good. I can build very detailed items when needed to.
Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?: I have Emerald.

Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?: I can follow directions easily.
Can you work well with a team?: I can work really good with a team.
Do you know what scaling we use to build?: 1:2 (1 step in game = 2 blocks in minecraft)
How often will you be able to build?: I will be able to build often except for the next two weeks because of finals. Other wise a couple hours on weekdays and a lot on weekends depending on if I have plans.

Screenshots: (There are better ones if you need them!)
http://i.imgur.com/p5GBx.png
http://i.imgur.com/jjB9u.png

Assigned City/Town: I will build any city, because I like all of them!
Why do you want to build?: I like Hoenn a lot and I really would like to help build it! It is my favorite region and I would love to be a part in building it!

Thanks!

Ok, I changed it.

Here is the one with the new roof.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=opwdqs&s=6

The roof still bothers me, it just looks too flat. . .
I like the oars on the front, though. There's no need to constantly post here, just edit your post with the application on it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:38:03 pm by Anonymouslyanon »

hehaguy1

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2012, 04:59:29 am »
hello i want to be a builder and i am a very super good bulider and have played the poke mon games and know where to put things

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2012, 05:03:54 am »
Please apply using the application format in the first post of this topic.

hehaguy1

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2012, 11:49:13 pm »
I am very good at pixle art and making villages and in this screen shot u will see a village and a light house It is not pipmed because I was on survival and then the update came were u can change gamemode and I did not want to chang it because it my my monument and i didnt want to change it do u know what i mean. u might not see the screen shot but if u do I can make a whole village that stands out and looks butiful at sun set and I played all the pokemon games.

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2012, 12:04:49 am »

hehaguy1

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2012, 12:14:30 am »

THIS IS THE APPLICATION FORMAT. YOU USE THIS TO APPLY, COPY/PASTE THIS WHEN YOU POST. DELETE ALL PURPLE LETTERS.

IGN:hehaguy1.
Are you a good builder?: I am a good builder I make the villages stand out and look butiful in the sun set

Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?: yes i do
Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?: yes I can I am very loyal
Can you work well with a team?: people call me a team player yes i can
Do you know what scaling we use to build?: 1:2
How often will you be able to build? holidays wednessdays and week ends
Screenshot: Srry having troble will the screen shots but U can see online when I am online u will see my creations
Why do you want to build?: so I can be apart of a group and make this server one of the best and most perfect servers in the WORLD

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2012, 12:18:20 am »
Elaborate on what 1:2 means.
POST SCREENSHOTS, or at least say why you can't post them.

FreeAsEagles

• No Pokedex
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2013, 12:57:03 am »
I have a VBA with Poke. Emerald and Fire Red. I have Beaten Emerald multiple times on it. I love pokemon and I have since I was a little kid. I even admin a pokemon page on facebook. Im also great at Minecraft. Here is my application info.

IGN: FreeAsEagles
I am online very often.
I will obey my higher ranks and help same/lower ranks if I need to.
I have many resouces and access to maps.
I know that you use 1:2 scaling ratio.
I work in teams a lot and I would love to build on the server. Thanks!

P.S. I attached a screenshot. It didn't take me very long to make.

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2013, 03:04:06 am »