Author Topic: masterassassin82's Moderator Application  (Read 1299 times)

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
masterassassin82's Moderator Application
« on: January 05, 2013, 03:40:15 am »
Time available: 7pm-12am PST (Pacific Standard Time)
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Well It says that I joined the forums in March, I can't remember exactly when I joined the server.
What is your McMmo Powerlevel? Well, It was pretty high but then it got reset (we were talking about setting it back, but it didn't end up happening) so now it is 160 :/ Too much building recently, not enough PvPing! :P
How many/which Badges do you have? 2 Badges. Boulder, and Cascade
Why would you be a good mod: I think I would be a good mod because I care about this server, I love helping new players and others, and I am experienced in the main plugins that moderators deal with. I am currently a Head Builder of Sinnoh, and a builder of Unova. I have also had experience as a moderator on a popular server.
What do you plan to DO as Mod? I plan to help others, settle disputes, fix problems, sell houses, and direct new players.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with?

- Essentials
- ServerSigns
- PEX
- Group Manager
- Multiverse Core
- Multiverse Portals
- NoCheat+
- Worldedit
- WorldGuard
- VoxelSniper
- CoreProtect [What I think we should have on the server instead of logblock, mainly because of it's nice design, and it's ability to roll back worldedit]
- ChestShop
- Citizens [The basics, creating an NPC, making them talk when a player goes near, etc]

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?
Yes, I can moderate the server and my thread.

EDIT 1: Added serversigns to experienced plugins, I am very experienced with it.
EDIT 2: Changed Availability Time.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:16:03 pm by MasterAssassin82 »

Ad...