Author Topic: Z4X3R's moderator application/broken promise.  (Read 1470 times)

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Z4X3R's moderator application/broken promise.
« on: January 05, 2013, 03:39:36 am »
IGN: Z4X3R

Time Available: Weekdays- 4 PM to about 10 PM. Weekends- 1 PM(Not a morning person) to about 12PM. All of these times are American CST. Please note I am not guaranteed to be online for all of the time period listed.

How long have you been on the pokemonserver?: Let's see, late August... So a little over 4 months. So much for my promise.

What is your MCMMO powerlevel: I don't have access to check it at the moment, but I think it's around 4420.

Badges: All of Kanto, and three of Johto.
Why I would be a good mod: I'm not going to list reasons such as,"I'm a very helpful person, or I am trustworthy," because I feel those are too commonly used. Instead I'll put down the main trait I posses. I try to look for logic in situations, and can judge scenarios from an unbiased point of view. Common sense is another way to put it.

What I plan to do as mod: As mod,  I'd like to become a bigger part of the pokemonserver, and whether this means selling houses, or assisting those in distress, I'm willing to do it. As a mod, permissions such as /kick will help me further enforce events. I'll probably stalk some players with vanish too, if they seem suspicious. If my policies seem too harsh, I'll gladly tone down a bit. I feel a bit hypocritical transitioning from last section too this one, and I apologize for that.

Plugins I'm familiar with: Ah here's the tough one. I'm a bit weak here, but I'll try to work on them in the future, without spamming update posts.

McMMO
Essentials
Logblock
/bal
Warp commands
/kick
/mute
/vanish
//wand

Would I consider myself mature? Yes, yes I would. Mature in attitude, in speech, in mind, not necessarily in age.

Not sure if the last thing about moderating my application thread was rhetorical or not, but I will ask of people not to spam this post, and I will do my best to do the same.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:21:18 am by Z4X3R »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Z4X3R's moderator application/broken promise.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 04:02:53 am »
Good luck :p

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: Z4X3R's moderator application/broken promise.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 10:53:51 am »
Good luck, Z4.