Author Topic: Use this Moderator Applications Format  (Read 6224 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Use this Moderator Applications Format
« on: October 08, 2012, 05:40:08 pm »
I apply to change the application format. Again, and only slightly.

Subject: (IGN)'s MODERATOR APPLICATION.
Age: This tells us how high your voice is, nothing else.
Time available: Tells us when you're able to Moderate. Include Time Zones.
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Tells us how long you THINK you've been on.
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? Tells us you know HOW to check your powerlevel, and that you participate in the server.
How many/which Badges do you have? Tells us that you have played, and might halfway understand, the server game.
Why would you be a good mod: Give us personality traits, habits, etc.
What do you plan to DO as Mod? Do you just want the pretty rank? Tell us WHY you want it.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? Make a list. Learn some more to fill it up. Don't rely on us to teach you everything.
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? If things get out of control on a forum thread, can your really control a situation on a server?
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? We talk to people there, and it's easier+faster to communicate and get to know you there. If your parents don't trust you "talking to strangers" show them 20 lines on pokemonserver's chat, esp while hobo4chompy is online. They will either say that nothing they can say on TS could be worse than that, or have a heart attack and die.

DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE IT ACCEPTED. THERE IS A SLIM CHANCE, BUT YOU CAN STILL APPLY.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:48:46 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Re: Moderator Applications Format
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 02:23:23 pm »
Request: if you "update" your post, please write the new parts or some kind of summary in your "bump" post. We do not memorize applications, and I personally do not want to read an essay[tene] every time you add something.

Thankyouandgoodbye

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
Re: Primary Moderator Applications Format
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 01:52:40 am »
Added a line at the end, removed two unneeded lines, split it into a new post.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Use this Moderator Applications Format
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 06:17:23 am »
Locked all apps Pre-March 2014. If you feel this was done in error, unlock your app, update it, bump it. Keep to the format in the OP, but don't be afraid to deviate and add what you think is relevant.

Request: if you "update" your post, please write the new parts or some kind of summary in your "bump" post. We do not memorize applications, and I personally do not want to read an essay every time you add something.

This helps with seeing what was changed, instead of checking everything, much like a changelog.

EDIT: PM an admin to get it unlocked, and bump/update it after it is.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:25:19 pm by tenebraemaximus »

SteveTheNoob74

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
  • New Trainer
SteveTheNoob74's Moderator Application
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 10:55:48 am »
Hi, my name is SteveTheNoob74 and I'm here to try my first experience in Moderating. My voice is about 6 or 7 out of 10. I've been on this server for 1 hour now. I'm able to moderate on weekends. My power level is 5 right now. I have no badges right now because I'm a beginner. I'd be a good mod to help people on this server with their knowledge experiencing in this server. I plan to help people and give them tours on this server. All the commands I know is mcmmo. I think I can handle problems and the reason why I think is because this is my first time moderating. I don't have teamspeak and I don't think I'm really going to use it.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: SteveTheNoob74's Moderator Application
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 01:19:19 pm »
Hi, my name is SteveTheNoob74 and I'm here to try my first experience in Moderating. My voice is about 6 or 7 out of 10. I've been on this server for 1 hour now. I'm able to moderate on weekends. My power level is 5 right now. I have no badges right now because I'm a beginner. I'd be a good mod to help people on this server with their knowledge experiencing in this server. I plan to help people and give them tours on this server. All the commands I know is mcmmo. I think I can handle problems and the reason why I think is because this is my first time moderating. I don't have teamspeak and I don't think I'm really going to use it.
For one when you apply for moderator you are suppose to create your own thread on the forums, and moderate it to prove responsibility.  Second you can create your own thread if you want to, but the admins will let you know when they are looking for mods, and right now I don't believe they are.  Lastly it would help if you made your application readable.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Use this Moderator Applications Format
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 05:50:27 am »