Author Topic: liquidvamp Moderator application  (Read 4582 times)

liquidvamp

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 0
liquidvamp Moderator application
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:04:26 am »
Time available: really anytime, But at the moment i would say give or take about 10pm to about 6-7am , central time zone
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: since before Mio was an admin, me and her played for awhile but i would say at least 2 years i think maybe longer. When i was on then i played on Darth225
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? 184 atm use to be higher but i like to play with other people and if no one is on i will stay on for a little bit then get off  but my power level was higher be4 it got reset not sure when it happened because when it did i could log in my comp wouldn't load minecraft My mcmmo is now power lvl 945 and climbing.
How many/which Badges do you have? none at the moment i had some before the badges plugin was put in but that was long ago lol :)
Why would you be a good mod: I'm very friendly, I help find bugs in the map and report them, I try to help out in whatever way i can. I have had a server and have been an admin on a different server before so i am somewhat familiar with how to act and not abuse the power. ;) I just want to be able to help when others are not on to help and be able to be a bigger part in the server
What do you plan to DO as Mod? i just want to get higher so i can help out more and be able to help other players. A lot of time when i am on i don't see any mods or admin's. I will do what i can to assist players that are in need of it. As well as fix what if anything that need's fixing.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? To be honest I cant remember a lot of them but I know they will come back as well as I also look with the /help options and read the things that can be done so i can figure out more.

I have used the wand as well as
day/night
kill
kick
ban
mute
some of world guard can't remember what at the moment though
give
inv see
kill all for mobs in some server's
head's
afk box
warps creating and deleting
some of essentials
and there is more i just cant remember

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? I will do what I can when it comes down to it, and when on the server as I said a lot of time I am on I don't see any mod or admin and so it would be nice to be able to help them out if needed.
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? yes i do have ts and i would be willing to log in and chat i am chatting right now at the moment lol, but yes and it definitely does help with it being quicker that is for sure.

I would love the spot and i do not believe that i would let you guys down i know mio is familiar with me on the server as well and how friendly i am and how i just try to help when it is needed. and i do thank you for taking your time to review this app. :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:56:51 am by liquidvamp »

Ad...

raymondt99

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 21
Re: liquidvamp Moderator application
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 01:46:49 pm »
Don't Know you But Gl  :)

Check this link out :) http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

Add me on league of legends:Golem101
I  Main Fiora ,thresh, And Hecarim <3

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 11:33:26 pm »
Don't know you either but goodluck!
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

ILickWindows

• PokeFan
  • First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 6
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:33:02 am »
Been talking to him, he was here when I ruled with awesomeness. Fully support him; Nice guy, I am imagine a great asset to the team if he is selected.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 06:30:35 am »
I'm with Windows, Liquid used to play on Darth225, and during that time I shared a house with him. He was always helpful to players and was very active :)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 07:43:14 am »
Are you sure you're 21?

liquidvamp

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 08:26:45 am »
yes i am 21 tene i just turned 21 in june why?

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 08:53:55 am »
yes i am 21 tene i just turned 21 in june why?

Your spelling and grammar doesn't appear to be of someone who has been an adult for three years.

liquidvamp

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 09:00:30 am »
It is true that i am not the best speller, or am i the best with grammer in general. So i do apologize for any spelling mistake's. i am more for computer tech work i have been working with computers since i was 8 by work with computer's i mean by programing, fixing, building etc... im more hands on and spelling isnt somthing that i have worried about, i try but mistake's do happen unfortunately. But yes i am actually 21 years old that i guarantee.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 09:17:24 am »
It is true that i am not the best speller, or am i the best with grammer in general. So i do apologize for any spelling mistake's. i am more for computer tech work i have been working with computers since i was 8 by work with computer's i mean by programing, fixing, building etc... im more hands on and spelling isnt somthing that i have worried about, i try but mistake's do happen unfortunately. But yes i am actually 21 years old that i guarantee.

Being good with computers, you should be capable of putting your application through a word processor and using the spelling/grammar functions.

More on the app, you need to elaborate more on pretty much everything you've typed.

ILickWindows

• PokeFan
  • First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 6
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 03:38:56 pm »
Being good with computers, you should be capable of putting your application through a word processor and using the spelling/grammar functions.

More on the app, you need to elaborate more on pretty much everything you've typed.

In his defense, I myself am not great with grammar and that's due to some personal issues. So, I'd leave the grammar mistakes alone, as long as he is capable of comprehending complex situations while others are losing their minds. You should seriously consider him.

Grammar mistakes doesn't define a person. ;D

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 07:42:25 pm »
Only if Canadians were this cool. Lol jks I am :roflmao:
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803