Author Topic: ILickWindows - Teamspeak Moderator Application  (Read 1827 times)

ILickWindows

• PokeFan
  • First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 6
ILickWindows - Teamspeak Moderator Application
« on: July 29, 2013, 03:57:58 am »
Time available: GMT -7, I am on teamspeak a majority of the day.
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Well, I was there for it's conception. I took care of it for 9 months until it finally came out as a baby server.
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? 8999.9, however, since I am applying to be a teamspeak moderator. The need for a McMMO power level is unnecessary.
How many/which Badges do you have? I have zero badges.
Why would you be a good mod: Well, from the start. I have had nothing but good intentions for the Pokemon Server and I still have nothing but good intentions. Though, now I want to get back into the Pokemon Server. However, I'm not a big player of Minecraft anymore, so Teamspeak would be the only thing I could possibly contribute towards.
What do you plan to DO as Mod? As a Mod, I just plan on ensuring the integrity and the quality of the server remain the same. Handling request and being there as needed. Providing a proper communication between the administrators doing their busy work and the players needing something done.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? Well, I'm fairly positive we don't use any plugins on Teamspeak. When it comes to experience with Teamspeak, I am very well educated and know my way around a server.
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? Of course, It'd be useless to apply if I could not handle a forum thread.
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? Oh yes, I think that is the key factor of the job. :P
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:14:15 am by ILickWindows »

Ad...

liquidvamp

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 0
Re: ILickWindows - Teamspeak Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:10:27 am »
I have been talking to him on Team speak and we were talking about the past and all. When it comes down to it he was trying to moderate when a player connected to ts and was being a nuisance on ts, and he was trying to ask them to stop and to behave etc. the situation was handled well i believe. Honestly i believe that he would be a good ts mod but of course its not my decision but i think that he would be an asset.