Author Topic: Kab's Mod Applicaiton  (Read 1721 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
Kab's Mod Applicaiton
« on: August 21, 2013, 01:22:43 am »
Time available: 6am-8am, 4pm-5pm, 9pm-whenever i pass out
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: I believe that I have been on this server for almost or just over a year now considering i was on this server just before my birthday last year!
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? 3926
How many/which Badges do you have? I have gotten all 8 kanto badges and became elite but currently have 2 kanto, Volcano and Earth badge, and 1 johto badge, Storm badge.
Why would you be a good mod: I am pretty good at fixing problems and alot of new people ask me what to do when they first join and i try to help them as much as possible
What do you plan to DO as Mod? I do want the pretty rank xD. but i also want to be able to help more with this server since its basically half my life!
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? not very many at all but im a quick learner and this is a server that i would love to learn on!
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? Yes i can and i will!
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? I do not have one but i dont see why i couldnt get one! if someone could leave a link or something for me to get one that would be great!

No other place to put this so i put it here!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
Re: Kab's Mod Applicaiton
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:20:38 am »
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.