Author Topic: ryancpexpert's Moderator Application (Updated: 7/1/14)  (Read 3770 times)

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
ryancpexpert's Moderator Application (Updated: 7/1/14)
« on: April 03, 2014, 06:21:53 pm »

Ryancpexpert's Moderator Application! Updated 7/1/14

=~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+=

=~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+=
Time available: Around 2 or 3 hours a day, more during the weekends. I live in the USA, EST.

How long have you been on the pokemonserver:
Around a year or two, started in the Summer of 2012.

What is your mcmmo Powerlevel?
My mcMMO power level is around 5000, and you can check your stats with /mcstats. Check a specific skill with /<skill>, and see rankings with /mctop, or /mctop <skill>. You can check other players power levels using /inspect <player>. There are commands to give youself mcmmo levels for skills, but there isn't really a need for them, as I probably will not be using it as a Mod.

How many/which Badges do you have?
I previously owned all Kanto Badges, used them to challenge the Elite 4. I have been Gym Leader three? times now (Maybe more). I was the kanto champion for a bit, then lost it and became part of the Elite 4. I now have all kanto badges, and 5 Johto Badges.

Kanto Badges:

-Boulder
-Cascade
-Thunder
-Rainbow
-Soul
-Marsh
-Volcano
-Earth

Johto:
-Hive
-Fog
-Plain
-Mineral
-Storm

Why would you be a good mod
:I have a fair amount of staff experience, know a majority of essential commands and from other plugins that the server has, such as mcMMO commands and world edit. I am a nice person to everyone that is nice towards me and try not to cause problems for the server. I know how to punish people for things they do wrong and am fairly active on the server, and can be there to assist people when needed. I am a fast learner, so the plugins I do not currently know, I can learn how to use them pretty quick. I know the difference between the mute and tempmute/ban and tempban commands and know how to properly use them, aswell as how to use world guard so I could help players that wish to buy houses with giving them permission to build. I can use ModDamage, and understand what I am doing with it. I feel my age and maturity is also a bonus of hiring me as mod, as well as my ability to get on ts. I also have skype, which would be a primary way to contact, with fast response.

What do you plan to DO as Mod?
I plan to Moderate the server, so that answers that need to be answered, get answered and so that people that need punishing get punished. I also plan to keep the server a good friendly environment for all players, making everyone follow the rules. I plan to help the server grow and become more popular. I plan to overall help the server with things I know and can help with. I plan to help everyone who plays on the server have a better experience on the server and have a good time playing it, making them want to come back to the server again. I plan to be a fairly active mod on the server that players can rely on to be there when they need help with things.

What plugins/commands are you familiar with?

Mod Damage
I know quite a bit of moddamage, as I can now make commands and know tagging (have made a custom ban system). I know most of the events, conditionals, routines, and arguments. A lot of what I know is due to the admins teaching me how and some of the users in the moddamage irc.
on Join   
    if player.isnamed.ryancpexpert
        set_tag_Mod: 1
 :p

World Edit
I know basically all world edit commands, I use it a lot when building, and know how to use it correctly.

World Guard

I know world guard, as I used it on the server I used to own. The way you select regions uses world edit, so you need a good knowledge of world edit to be able to know world guard.
I know how to define new regions, add players to a region, add flags to a region, and re-define a region.
All of which would be used when selling houses to players.

mcMMO

There aren't many commands that go with mcMMO, but I know all the commands players should know.
I know /mcstats, /mctop, /<skill>, and /inspect.
There are also the stat editing commands, which I doubt I would need for mod.

Essentials

I know most essentials commands, as I said from where I owned a server.

PEX
I have experience with pex from when I used to own my own server, as I have stated for many of the plugins I have listed.
/pex user <user> set | add | remove <group> will either set the users group to the argumented group, add the player to the group, allowing for multiple groups, or remove the player from the group specified.

Group Manager

I have used this plugin before on servers I have been staff on previously, didn't use it much but I remembered how to use the commands for the plugin.
/manuadd <player> <group> will move the player to the group
/manudel <player> <group> will remove the player from the group.

Chest Shop

I know how to use chest shop out of common sense,
You put a sign on a chest and on the lines you put: 1. playerName 2. Amount of Items 3. Price 4. itemName

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? Yes, I will make sure that all posts that get posted here stay on topic and do not go off topic.

Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it?
Yes, I do have teamspeak, have went on there a couple times, and I would be willing to get on to help out there.

Thanks for reading my application :) .
I hope I can be considered for this spot, I feel I am a worthy applicant for this position. If you ever need to contact me, send me a pm on the forums or add me on skype.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:54:29 pm by ryancpexpert »
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Ad...

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
Re: ryancpexpert's Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:44:06 pm »
Hey! Goodluck Friend.
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 06:58:14 pm »
Good Luck!
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 08:29:15 pm »
~Good Luck!  :nod:
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

raymondt99

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 21
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 10:34:23 pm »
Good Luck  :)

Check this link out :) http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

Add me on league of legends:Golem101
I  Main Fiora ,thresh, And Hecarim <3

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 03:19:23 pm »
Thanks for all the support  :) .
-EX Kanto Champion

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 02:14:54 pm »
Added new plugins to the known plugins list :D.
-EX Kanto Champion

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 02:43:44 am »
GO RYAN!!!

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 08:45:40 am »
Good luck, I hope that you get the position.
Read my stories!

]

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 12:29:39 pm »
oh, I never said good luck.  Well,  good luck!
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
Re: ryancpexpert's Moderator Application (Updated: 7/1/14)
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 12:55:11 pm »
I have updated the app, I have made slight edits to the known plugins area, and made it nicer.
-EX Kanto Champion