Author Topic: Archie's third ever ban appeal! :D  (Read 8099 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Archie's third ever ban appeal! :D
« on: May 29, 2012, 03:29:47 pm »
Im not here to piss any admins off because it just gets me banned. But i guess zombiedood beat you to it. After vitto told Zombie about TA's enchantmore items. Zombie went on a rage and banned TA for having a sharpness chestplate. I believe most of TA's items were given to him by admins. Basically vittos a snitch about something which is legal. Later on i got involved because zombie obviously isnt sure about what he is doing.
After a few minutes of standing up for TA, i said 'Zombie apparently isnt up to date with the rules'
I got banned.

I would atleast like to see a position revise. This isnt the only time zombie has been a dictator and im getting tired of admins like him.
Rigby & Oddy both agree with me

Later on i was unbanned, i adhered to zombies 'Rules' and got banned. not only is this admin abuse but this is not adhering to the BAN RULES WHICH WERE SET IN STONE ON MAY 24TH

Next time don't increase the size, I dont like being yelled at. -1ce
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:31:43 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
Re: Archie's third ever ban appeal! :D
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:33:38 pm »
I AM NOT A SNITCH!

SNITCHES ARE ROUND, GOLD, AND HAVE WINGS!!!
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:33:46 pm »
I would like to be unbanned as i did nothing wrong except stick up for my best friend who also got banned for no reason at all. Sure he had some illegit enchants. But they were given to him by admins.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 03:34:28 pm »
I AM NOT A SNITCH!
You are. i liked you until now. look what you caused. You set zombie off on a banning spree. and just because you dislike TA

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 03:34:36 pm »
Hey archie, Id like to say I gave 3 "Final" warnings asking, you to stop. It wasn't enough I told you it would end badly if you continued to insult me and you just felt the need to keep going. Spite me asking you. So Honestly this is the second time Ive actually banned you for what I call "Harassing the Admins" When the admin asks then TELLS you to stop. They mean it, I do not carry empty threats. I do not tolerate this disrespect. In my eyes this is 3rd ban appeal and is Perma. I am not sorry to see you go, but sorry it ends in this scenario. I care about the players. Not the people. When I carry out my job I do not require you telling me how I'm wrong because your buddy is the one on the end of the punishment stick. So really, if you can't learn the lesson I tried to give. I see zero reason to allow you back. You will be brought up at the next meeting but honestly I will not defend you but simply state that I believe you would be best elsewhere.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 03:37:14 pm »
Even if its a earned enchant, (its not) hed still be banned by all the other admins besides the one who knowingly gave them to him. Theres a thread in the admin section (Suprise) telling illegals handed out and guess what. Ta wasnt there for those items. The bow sure. the rest? No. Honestly archie you are a disrespectful Child. That makes you one of the worse kind of people. You can hate me, but I deserve basic human respect for what I've done for this server.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 03:37:24 pm »
The point is. You've banned TA without consulting other admins. For something which isnt illegal and me for stating the obvious - that you abused your power. Im the only person who gets banned for 'disrespect' because im the only person who speaks up against admin abuse. Everyone else doesnt because they know shit like this happens

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 03:39:35 pm »
I AM NOT A SNITCH!
You are. i liked you until now. look what you caused. You set zombie off on a banning spree. and just because you dislike TA
You, archie, are being an idiot, I said before that I DID NOT KNOW it wa illegal, and it doesnt have anything to do with the fact that Ta isnt one of my best friends :/

So leave me out of this, I keep geting blamed for stuff I didnt do, first liq, now you.
Start thinking about what my part was in this, and leave me alone.
I will accept your apologies when youre done ranting.
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 03:39:50 pm »
I deserve basic human respect for what I've done for this server.
Ive donated $100 and ive built a lot of johto, Sevii and Hoenn. Do i get any respect? Not really, not from you anyway. I get banned.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 03:40:01 pm »
The point is. You've banned TA without consulting other admins. For something which isnt illegal and me for stating the obvious - that you abused your power. Im the only person who gets banned for 'disrespect' because im the only person who speaks up against admin abuse. Everyone else doesnt because they know shit like this happens

DO YOU REALIZE WE ALL BAN FIRST, SO YOU CAN MAKE AN APPEAL. WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT FASLY BANNING AND ITS JUST PART OF OUR SYSTEM THAT MAY OR MAY NOT OCCUR. I do not need to hold hands with the entire team before I make a judgement call. See thats why I'm Admin, Vittos mod and your the guy who just got off the ban list to end BACK on it. Funny, do you see a huge gap in who can be called Trustworthy and who can be called a problem to the server? (P.s. Your the problem Hint freaking Hint)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 03:40:27 pm »
This seems like some dangerous territory...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 03:42:04 pm »
 I witnessed TA obtaining some of those items from 1ce's Mt Silver event
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 03:42:32 pm »
This seems like some dangerous territory...

Feel free to come talk to me in ts or anything. I acted in my best judgment and archie lol you obviosly didnt. You dont get to continue to harass an admin or infact ANY player after asked, then told more then 3 times and givin more then 1 "final" warning. If its so bad just up and leave the server.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 03:42:45 pm »
I witnessed TA obtaining some of those items from 1ce's Mt Silver event

1, 1 of those items

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 03:43:27 pm »
Im not saying im trustworthy. Ive earned my title as an untrustworthy. My friends will tell you otherwise but in the end its what the admins think :/
However zombie i wont lie. I have no respect for you. And i dont care if you have no respect for me. I know that i should be unbanned at this current time. and so should TA