Author Topic: Starting on making my E4 team  (Read 3581 times)

Xtra

• PokeManiac
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Scientist
Starting on making my E4 team
« on: May 12, 2014, 02:50:46 am »
*NOTE:This only includes the 3 current Elite. If someone else were to join I would update it.*

Please don't tear me up too bad Pixelmon is hard. I'm not used to some of my favorites not existing. Look at my team, call me an idiot then tell me what you would do differently, then I'll look at it and call you an idiot. Should be fun.

Cheers, Xtra

*EDIT* I made a couple formatting changes to Excel file
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:39:15 am by Xtra »
Current Pixelmon Pewter Leader
Former Pixelmon Saffron Leader
Former Pixelmon Viridian Leader
Current Pixelmon Elite Challenger

Ad...

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
Re: Starting on making my E4 team
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 08:49:59 pm »
Look at my team, call me an idiot then tell me what you would do differently, then I'll look at it and call you an idiot.
Why would we do that? Not all of the people on this server are inconsiderate about people's feelings. Though a lot of them are, there are kind people here too. Take Ali, or maybe Duckox for. (Don't worry, you won't know Duckox, he was back in the old days of the server.) These people, as far as I know, were kind people to those they came into contact with. For these reasons they will always have a place in mine, and everyone's heart to the people who knew them before they left. So like I said, there are nice people, so don't assume people will call you an idiot for your team. I hope you have a good day.
Read my stories!

]

Xtra

• PokeManiac
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Scientist
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 11:49:54 pm »
Thank you for the kind words. I was mostly fooling around. I would like someones opinion about my choices at least. keep in mind they are molded around what pokemon the E4 are using.

Xtra

• PokeManiac
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Scientist
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 03:16:52 pm »
Finished my team and am ready to challenge as soon as i get all my badges back!

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 03:56:36 pm »
Why would we do that? Not all of the people on this server are inconsiderate about people's feelings. Though a lot of them are, there are kind people here too. Take Ali, or maybe Duckox for. (Don't worry, you won't know Duckox, he was back in the old days of the server.) These people, as far as I know, were kind people to those they came into contact with. For these reasons they will always have a place in mine, and everyone's heart to the people who knew them before they left. So like I said, there are nice people, so don't assume people will call you an idiot for your team. I hope you have a good day.
You took one thing from that text and made a paragraph out of it lol. Duck wasn't that nice. He was rude a lot of the time :1