Author Topic: Help me please!  (Read 2944 times)

Stormbreak99

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
  • You can't stop me. No matter how hard you try.
Help me please!
« on: July 10, 2014, 05:42:36 pm »
So here's what happened:
1st...i went on vacation. I got demoted from gym leader, which i was fine with, but it still lists me as the Vermillion leader with /leaders. I'm not sure if i still have the permissions though
2nd....the day I got back from vacation, Pixelmon updated, and the Pixelmon Server updated soon after.
3rd.....I had trouble downloading and installing the newest update for some reason.
So after all this I am finally able to get back on the Pixelmon Server! Yay!....or not.
I get back on and all my items are gone. I already posted about that where i am supposed to, but i can't do anything with my pokemon because i was specially training them. On top of that...I got evicted from my house. That mad me mad/sad. I kept mostly ALL OF MY PIXELMON ITEMS IN IT. So i no longer have any of them. Now today I decided that I'd go buy a new house somewhere. So i go to buy the house, and it says i already own my old one!!!!!! (Viridian1)   So i decided to go back to my house and see. I looked at the sign and it said it was for sale. I walked inside and tried to break a block for the lols. It turns out that it broke. I was confused. So now ive been evicted, yet still have the permissions, demoted, yet still have the permissions, i think, and lost all my items. I really hate my life sometimes. Can anyone out there help me? *cough * Tene *cough*     :compkill:
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Ad...

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
Re: Help me please!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 06:01:45 pm »
Probably what happened is that the none of the mods or admins have gotten to it yet. Wait a little longer, and you should get help soon.
Read my stories!

]

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Help me please!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 07:02:47 pm »
You were evicted because you didn't tell anyone you were on vacation, or had trouble logging in. No one knows why people leave, and if someone is off for 2 weeks, they lose their house, unless they inform people of why they are gone.