Author Topic: Banned whilst mining?  (Read 3325 times)

solow1298

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: -1
  • The pimp hand of Noxus
Banned whilst mining?
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:23:27 pm »
So i was roaming around wild 3, Mining and such, when *POOF*! I was banned for X-ray. I Don't know what the server was doing or noticing but i've never X-rayed. I'm willing to do build even though I haven't done anything, How much is required?
Scathing eyes ask that we be symmetrical, one sided and easily processed. Yet every misshapen spark's unseen beauty is greater than its would be judgement.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Banned whilst mining?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:45:40 pm »
So i was roaming around wild 3, Mining and such, when *POOF*! I was banned for X-ray. I Don't know what the server was doing or noticing but i've never X-rayed. I'm willing to do build even though I haven't done anything, How much is required?

You were definitely X-Raying.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I watched you for over 15 minutes, watching you mining perfectly to iron in zero light level. Then seeing you mine straight down to those last 4 gold ore was definite confirmation of x-ray.

To get unbanned, donate$10 or help build a region. Applications are in the Pokémon Maps child boards. Donations : here.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:48:22 pm by tenebraemaximus »

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Withered away
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 07:49:47 am »
You were definitely X-Raying.

I watched you for over 15 minutes, watching you mining perfectly to iron in zero light level. Then seeing you mine straight down to those last 4 gold ore was definite confirmation of x-ray.

To get unbanned, donate$10 or help build a region. Applications are in the Pokémon Maps child boards. Donations : here.

Umg, tene you go gurl!

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 10:45:36 am »
What is Minecraft coming to.

And Nice catch Tene.
Have 15 Badges Total, its down to tene!

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 09:11:31 pm »
Wow perfect, and professionally done capture.  Great work tene ;).

So Tene if your not doing anything later, I got a hot tub in my training room hidden under some stone I can rebuild, and we can hang out and stuff?

solow1298

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: -1
  • The pimp hand of Noxus
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 06:29:52 pm »
Two things. (And yes, i am writing up the build app as i type this one.)
One: I find it a waste to carry torches while mining so i generally ALWAYS mine at light 0. I play with a bright level.
Second: Most of that time, I wasn't using X-ray, technically not at all as it was  TP and as you have plugins against that how would i have been able to see the iron you spoke of? I found a place where mining hadn't occurred and saw a ravine in the distance. Turned off. (Before the pictures you sent most of it was pretty straight except for wherever i found dirt/gravel because they are a pain to dig through, i often change direction around them). Was curious as to where it was after, so i logged out, turned it back on, found the ravine, headed towards the gold not because there was gold there, but because its hard to tell where the cave cuts out.
Believe me if you will or won't, not agreeing with the facts there is just being ignorant.
Scathing eyes ask that we be symmetrical, one sided and easily processed. Yet every misshapen spark's unseen beauty is greater than its would be judgement.

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 10:17:15 pm »
3 things I have to say

1 - Python tene is ma girl :3
2 - Congrats on finding another Xrayer
3 - the pictures look very defined to you x-Raying and I'm sure there is only so far you can go until your screen goes black

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 06:28:14 am »
I find it a waste to carry torches while mining so i generally ALWAYS mine at light 0. I play with a bright level.
Sorry, but I support him there.
My brother uses an Laptop, and he can see perfectly in the dark, due to its brightness... I envy him >.< I can't see a blasted thing without torches on this computer. I have not had any Xray of any sort since Zombe's Modpack, which I had in 1.0.0 and never updated. I'll give you my .minecraft if I need to prove it.
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 10:59:53 pm »
3 things I have to say

1 - Python tene is ma girl :3
2 - Congrats on finding another Xrayer
3 - the pictures look very defined to you x-Raying and I'm sure there is only so far you can go until your screen goes black
After this report I have seen, I demand Tene gets the decision on being whom ever's "ma girl".

Sorry, but I support him there.
My brother uses an Laptop, and he can see perfectly in the dark, due to its brightness... I envy him >.< I can't see a blasted thing without torches on this computer. I have not had any Xray of any sort since Zombe's Modpack, which I had in 1.0.0 and never updated. I'll give you my .minecraft if I need to prove it.

It is true one can see clearly in a tunnel with high end laptops.  My laptop can see clearly underground in light 0, with a full brightness setting.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 05:50:12 am »
Full brightness, easy to understand, I have that same thing too.

X-ray is x-ray, regardless of how its used, or what was done to use it or have it used.