Author Topic: [STORY] Damnit you all are Children.  (Read 2641 times)

Tygercorps

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Dojo Leader
[STORY] Damnit you all are Children.
« on: April 11, 2013, 10:06:04 pm »
I am disappointed. Because them I can't write my very exotic stories.

Hell I'm going to do it anyway.

The Manwhich Burger

One time long ago, a man named Edward spent all day making hamburgers. I mean they weren't really any good, but it was something you can eat that wasn't corn. And though corn is delicious, an overdue of corn can lead to bloated skin problems, groaning and exploding, all in that order. Now Edward used men to make his sandwich. It was a basic assembly line. One guy would put the bum on. One guy would put the ham in. One guy would jump in the fire, burn to death, and let others take his skin so they could eat. You know. Selfishless canabilism. All good. Now after a while buisness was dying, just like those guys in the fire. But with all his human slaves, employees, and customers dying in the flames, his buisness was in death's utter. So Edward made a plan. Cut the middle man, and just kill people. Now that's an aweful plan, but serial killers usually become killers through terrible plans.  Now when Edward went out at first to meaningless villages, he decided throw glass in people's eyes. He found one lonely young girl, but she magical powers and deflected the glass, turning it to chocolate. Soon he ran after her while she went to the beach, making everything chocolately. She fell down, and melted with the chocolate before Edward could catch her. Edward sulked home, taking two dogs with him and eating them, before he came home, finding papers declaring the young girl had sued him for harrassment. Fighting the law to the last breath, he was able to shoot the law killing it, before going to jail.
THE END!!!

Did I tell you I'm writing a book? Well I am.
So you're a vegan? I can see why you're "so" healthy.

We are omnivores. Hence I will eat you now.
-Songbird

Ad...