Author Topic: This gym claiming system is screwed up BAD  (Read 7665 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Re: This gym claiming system is screwed up BAD
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 01:04:10 am »
see all im seeing in this thread

Two people who cant handle the fact they got beat to the gym they wanted, and they feel like they have to complain about it

there are many gyms out there, go for them instead of complaining about one gym that you didnt get

Ad...

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 11:35:01 am »
Actually Ice i posted the gym leader position on the forums before Jimmyziga. So I think you'll find I claimed for it first.

It's whoever asks first ingame. Forums aren't relevant to asking for a gym.

Also, Jimmy claimed the gym before you did. Just

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:40:11 am by ryancpexpert »
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 02:07:34 pm »
I hereby stop this argument at once!

I am on both sides here I agree and disagree with some points to how this works.

First of all jimmy was nice enough to let me be by his side which actually surprised me I thought he was doing what everyone else did to me :(

Secondly it would seem that jimmy was indeed a clown for using xray in a server thats ran by these awesome admins :) so goodbye jimmy i guess unless its just a temp ban for him.

I agree with edders saying that you shouldnt have to be in game in order to claim stuff as there is most often very little chance of actually seeing an admin, even on the server console and even if they are on the console/sister server they more often than not carry out every request that players wish.

But that said it isnt the admins job to slave for every player in the server just because they command them to do such things.

We should use the forums for more than just chatter but for more important subjects as you are more often to be heard on the forums, and as i said earlier in this thread, alot of servers that ive visited in minecraft promote the use of their forums to get more into the community, exibit A-I wager that jimmy never used these forums because if he saw this thread and me calling him a clown I somehow dont think that he would've liked me to be his co leader.
And thus jimmy wasn't truly part of our community as he was not on the forums.
He was just a walk in player who only just knew about the server and managed to get a heck load of badges in no time.

But i do forgive him as he was indeed nice to me, and was crying to me when he was banned :) oh well I suppose what has to be done must be done admins....

By the way why didn't you use the jail that would've been hilarious to see someone in that tower jail in the wild lol.