Author Topic: This is more of a question rather than a ban appeal.  (Read 2327 times)

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
This is more of a question rather than a ban appeal.
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:57:03 pm »
I'll be more serious now. Getting banned for : "I've had enough of you" doesn't really seem fair since I've been following all the rules. If you're thinking that rule 1 specifies that I've broken it makes you wrong since  you've added This means no implying that you can't prove is true. When I said that people smelled, it could've been directed as an insult or I could've meant it literally since there is no one in this world that doesn't have a smell. One time I said that 1ce smell, he kicked me and said he smelled like blueberry cheesecake. Ever since then I've been saying that 1ce smelled like blueberry cheesecake and I apologize for being rude to you 1ce, if you read this anyway. I also haven't provoked any other players since the time before I got banned, I told Ray that he smelled and got laughed off. I know you will apply that admins get the final judgment but this is giving an unfair judgment since I was seemingly banned for being "annoying" when I haven't been given any warnings nor have I broken any rules. If you want to keep me banned, it's alright but at least give every player a fair trial, even the annoying ones and especially the ones that haven't broken any rules. After reading the list of rules and memorizing them, I still haven't found any rules that renders me eligible for a ban other than the rule that admins have the final judgment of a player and I'm sure that it was meant in a different way regarding the rest of the rules.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:59:24 pm by FateandDestiny1 »
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

Ad...

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
Re: This is more of a question rather than a ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 08:05:04 pm »
I would also like to the appeal with the admin rules, unless 1ce wants to be considered the owner of the server (which he is). I haven't read anything based on regarding to my ban so I'm wondering if you are following this rule or if you want to counteract it with the fact that you own this server and do not need any agreement from other admins or posting a thread of you banning me. I hope you read this and let me understand what type of admin you are. Thank you.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 11:02:07 pm »

btw I was talking to mio about something else when i said "dunt do it"

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 11:06:44 pm »

btw I was talking to mio about something else when i said "dunt do it"

lol