Author Topic: For whoever moved vermilion city to Japan...  (Read 3602 times)

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
For whoever moved vermilion city to Japan...
« on: April 26, 2015, 02:32:11 pm »
It looks a bit off by a block or two, and I don't want to try to fix it and mess something up. (/warp vermilioncity)

Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: For whoever moved vermilion city to Japan...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 08:09:05 pm »
Have fun Tymac.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 12:08:30 am »
Have fun Tymac.
I don't think (but if you want to check the console) I ever accepted being Head Builder. I would much rather be an opped World Editor that works on Kanto and Johto to work casually (instead of the main builder). I will (obviously) keep working on Kanto and Johto to fix miscalling, build various items, keep the "to-do's" list current, and "barrier-block" trees. However, my work load for school will soon be heavy, so I'd rather not be in such a high position right now. I personally think a much better builder (that also has the free time) should take the Head Builder position, like: 1cec0ld, CammanduhCool (Kashyyyk), or stuff junk.

Thank You
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 12:12:19 am by tymac »
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 09:50:03 am »
I don't think (but if you want to check the console) I ever accepted being Head Builder. I would much rather be an opped World Editor that works on Kanto and Johto to work casually (instead of the main builder). I will (obviously) keep working on Kanto and Johto to fix miscalling, build various items, keep the "to-do's" list current, and "barrier-block" trees. However, my work load for school will soon be heavy, so I'd rather not be in such a high position right now. I personally think a much better builder (that also has the free time) should take the Head Builder position, like: 1cec0ld, CammanduhCool (Kashyyyk), or stuff junk.

Thank You

Thats something you should discuss with 1ce then.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 11:52:52 am »

Thank You
It does technically say in the indigo plateau that you took over the Head Builder position.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.