Author Topic: Lack of information  (Read 2382 times)

Colindeng2

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -4
  • The True Innovater
Lack of information
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:27:46 pm »
ive asked all u guys and u dont know wat is nature sactuary. Heres some information:
Nature Preserve (Japanese: 自然保護区 Nature Preserve) is a forest-like area in Black 2 and White 2. It can only be accessed by flying from Mistralton City after obtaining the Permit from Professor Juniper for seeing every Pokémon in the New Unova Pokédex, with the exception of the event Pokémon Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
The Nature Preserve is located far away from the Unova region. Therefore, it is not located on the map. Consequently, the player cannot Fly out of the area.

Check some photos and go make it

P.S i hope i placed this in the right place

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Lack of information
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:17:54 am »
ive asked all u guys and u dont know wat is nature sactuary. Heres some information:
Nature Preserve (Japanese: 自然保護区 Nature Preserve) is a forest-like area in Black 2 and White 2. It can only be accessed by flying from Mistralton City after obtaining the Permit from Professor Juniper for seeing every Pokémon in the New Unova Pokédex, with the exception of the event Pokémon Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
The Nature Preserve is located far away from the Unova region. Therefore, it is not located on the map. Consequently, the player cannot Fly out of the area.

Check some photos and go make it

P.S i hope i placed this in the right place

You never asked me, the person who will end up  building that area. I know most areas in the game, and when it comes to building it, it'll be done properly.

Colindeng2

• The True Innovater
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 02:48:23 am »
u know wat, ill create it in creative in single then ill make a builder app

Colindeng2

• The True Innovater