Author Topic: MYMOM and his 4 exscuses.  (Read 3898 times)

AxeNinja

MYMOM and his 4 exscuses.
« on: May 27, 2014, 03:42:57 pm »
Okay so i was challenging mymom105 like 5 minuites ago. The first battle he used a wolf that is illegal in his gym. He gave me a rematch and used another wolf. Then, for the third rematch, he stopped the battle which i'm pretty sure is illegal. I just think he should be demoted or I should get the badge is all. I also am probably leaving this server because Sahaquiel and MYMOM and stuffjunk attacked me saying everything I say is wrong and since hes the leader he can do what he wants.

Ad...

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
Re: MYMOM and his 4 exscuses.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 03:52:10 pm »
OK the wolves were accidental, they spawned sitting down. Then the third time they spawned i called off the battle so it was fair and i didn't have a wolf with me
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

AxeNinja

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 03:53:06 pm »
Doesnt matter, still against the rules.

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Gym Leader
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:57:12 pm »
Actually the rules say: A battle is decided by death or logout, not INTERUPTION or glitch
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Current Fuchsia Leader

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 03:57:36 pm »
I think quitting the server is a little over the top. But I do agree that when he stopped the battle and spawned out was for a valid reason. The reason WHY you got rematches where because of the wolf. If he left the wolf there, it would have altered the battle. And would you have accepted the badge if the dog was there and you won, or would you say it's illegal. You don't have to take my advice, but I advise cooling of then challenging again.

EDIT: About the interruption rule. If the leader spawns out I wouldn't know what happens, BUT if the challenger spawned out, what would happen? Probably a dq, and what if the leader doesn't follow their own rules?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:00:53 pm by Sweaty »

AxeNinja

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 04:00:04 pm »
Hmm, if i brought a wolf, and won, i would get auto dq and no badge, but if he brings one and wins, he doesn't get auto dq and doesnt have to give me a badge?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:02:11 pm by AxeNinja »

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Gym Leader
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 04:01:14 pm »
I'll fight you, you bring a wolf and i dont
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Current Fuchsia Leader

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 04:02:32 pm »
Exactly what I'm not sure of. The punishments should be equal. But whatever.

AxeNinja

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 04:02:54 pm »
Id just like admin opinions on this. thanks.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 04:08:56 pm »
Hmm, if i brought a wolf, and won, i would get auto dq and no badge, but if he brings one and wins, he doesn't get auto dq and doesnt have to give me a badge?
He took the wolf out; sometimes wolves get up by themselves when you're fighting and they attack.  It's not mymom's fault; he was trying to keep the battle fair.  Quitting was a bit over the top for something that wasn't even mymom's fault.  And the rule does say that A battle is decided by death or logout, not INTERUPTION or glitch.  That means that if the battle is interrupted, such as dogs coming in or a troll killing everyone, there can be a restart.  So your complaint isn't valid.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

AxeNinja

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 04:12:50 pm »
And here we go again, getting yelled at by so many people, all I wanted was admin opinions lol

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 04:21:50 pm »
I'm not yelling, I'm just saying that it is a bit irrational to quit after that battle, even if mymom was cheating.  I know that I had to restart a lot of battles before, and when some gym leaders forgot their armor when I was battling them, I interrupted the battle for their own good, so it's a fair fight.  Interruptions don't happen all the time, but when they do, they are needed.

AxeNinja

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 04:36:23 pm »
But even, FOUR unfair battles, three of which had no interruption... I'm just saying that if I used a wolf and won i wouldnt get a badge but if he used a wolf and won he would technically get the badge. Its just not fair.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 05:10:55 pm »
I wasn't there when it happened, but I read your story up there.  He interrupted the battle a few times BECAUSE a wolf was in there and he wanted to get it out as it's against his gym's rules.  He didn't allow them in there, they were just there.  The wolves were the interruptions and it is fair because the final battle was normal; there were restarts in order to give you that FAIR final battle.

AxeNinja

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 06:58:06 pm »
Actually, he claims the wolf never hit me and was sitting, but it hit me a good few times.