Pixelmon Server > Suggestions

LVL CAP!

(1/4) > >>

stuffjunk:
challengers neeed  a level cap now before they all go through the region and get every single badge in 1 day. make the gyms more challenging plz. to me the pewter gym leader being leader is a total waste of my time. considering i haven't won one single battle since i became leader, out of about 20 or 30 challenges. i simply get crushed by the noobest of noobs. just bottom line please at least consider a level cap for challengers please.

Prodigy39:
can I have my badge at least...

Daanor:
I can explain to you exactly why you are getting crushed by high leveled challengers.

The gym system is essentially a funnel, which you blocked up. You claimed the leader position for the first gym, then went inactive for a few days. What do you think everyone did while you were offline? They trained. The funnel began to fill up. Then when you got online and got challenged by people who had been training while waiting for you, the funnel was suddenly unblocked, and everything came rushing through.

If leaders, especially the earlier leaders such as yourself, are more active then you will have closer matches. If you stay active, I'm sure the level differences will decrease as trainers can start challenging you before they have time to build up to higher levels.

1cec0ld:
I would have used a constipation and diarrhea analogy but the funnel works.

oddy:

--- Quote from: Daanor on August 22, 2013, 11:22:53 pm ---I can explain to you exactly why you are getting crushed by high leveled challengers.

The gym system is essentially a funnel, which you blocked up. You claimed the leader position for the first gym, then went inactive for a few days. What do you think everyone did while you were offline? They trained. The funnel began to fill up. Then when you got online and got challenged by people who had been training while waiting for you, the funnel was suddenly unblocked, and everything came rushing through.

If leaders, especially the earlier leaders such as yourself, are more active then you will have closer matches. If you stay active, I'm sure the level differences will decrease as trainers can start challenging you before they have time to build up to higher levels.

--- End quote ---
you can catch wild pokemon easily above his level cap, within 10 minutes on teh server i had a 29 arbok a 39 machoke and a 27 poliwhirl, all with regular pokeballs and my starter not even level 10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version