Author Topic: Team Eevee Rescue Squad!  (Read 1704 times)

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
Team Eevee Rescue Squad!
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:23:04 am »
This team will bring help to humans and Pokemon in need! We will rescue them, protect them ect.
If you want to join, please complete the app below. Signatures will be made  when I can be bothered.

1. Why do you want to be part of this team?
2. If you were to join, would you help others?
3. Do you like Eevee? ( This one is CRUCIAL )
4. Do you agree that if you get kicked out, you must pay a $10 fine? ( Applies only to 3 strikes )
5. Do you agree to always be at a called meeting if you're online?
6. Do you agree not to expose any secrets made? ( If there was one )

RANKS:
Newbie: You join at this rank. After taking a test called by the leader, if you pass, then you will move up a rank.

Novice: Second lowest rank. If you help some people and get their confirmation, you will rank up.

Standard: Third lowest rank. If you help the leader with a special service, you will rank up.

Exclusive: Third in command. Only one person may be this rank from ranking up. Help the leader more and extra people, and you will rank up.

Special: Second in command. Only one person may be this rank from ranking up. You can't rank up more from this rank

Leader: The leader of the group who decides what will be done and who joins the group. This rank can't be earned.

Current list of members
ZobTheSlayer/ Leader

Ad...

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
Re: Team Eevee Rescue Squad!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 10:07:59 am »
Seeing as I absolutely adore Eevee I would love to join, but I just joined Justice 5Ever and would not like to be on 2 teams at once. If something happens there that I don't want to(or can't) be on that team anymore, you can be sure I will join this team!