Author Topic: The Crafting Bench  (Read 8691 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
The Crafting Bench
« on: August 24, 2014, 09:03:45 pm »

You have been warned about this previously. There's even a message when you use it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will not state who will be losing access, that much should be known. Those guilty by association are also punished.

Ad...

Envz

Re: The Crafting Bench
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:16:30 pm »
Are you fucking kidding me, Tene? Are you seriously taking my workbench permission away for bringing a former admin, who is trying to help the server get back on its feet, to the location to explain how it works and it is hidden? This is why the server is dying and has been for the past year  and will never get back on its feet with your suck ass leadership. Paradox, donut and I have worked countless hours redrafting a list I spent hours to create trying to fix this hellhole of a server. I wonder if it's even worth it, when in trying to do something to better the server you get punished. I have been explaining the server to Paradox and its ins and outs because he said he was thinking of returning, but I don't know why anyone would come to this dying, no progess, shitty gameplay server.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 09:54:52 pm »
* tymac raises hand slowly.

Sorry, but I'm not a pixelmon expert. What significance does tbis crafting table to the server?
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

SnibletheNarwhal

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 6
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 09:56:42 pm »
* tymac raises hand slowly.

Sorry, but I'm not a pixelmon expert. What significance does tbis crafting table to the server?

There is only 1 working Crafting Table on the server, and its hidden. So its pretty much a Scavenger Hunt.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 11:10:46 pm »
There is only 1 working Crafting Table on the server, and its hidden. So its pretty much a Scavenger Hunt.
Oh. Is it usually hidden on map or off map?
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Darth225

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War. - Plato
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 05:38:39 am »
This is one of the things everyone is pointing out to you admins, who don't give a shit about your own fucking community if your going to do this the players then why the fuck are you trying to run this server. Tene you are a coder, you only helped code for this server, 1ce is a coder as well, Mio started the pixelmon server, and Windows also started everything then you all said Fuck Off to windows, your getting rid of the only people on this server who know how to have fun, then your trying to turn this server into a dictatorship, which is fucking bullshit to everyone new and old, Tene your the reason this server is dying, face the fucking facts, the community doesn't like how your running the pixelmon server, your fucking yourself, so why even bother you made a High School student who knows nothing about coding a admin, why, you actually have a community the knows or can learn these things very quickly yet you throw us to the wild, like we are a piece of trash. Tene all the shit you and 1ce do, is pushing the knife in this communities chest, you say the server is gonna be more popular once the "new" map comes out, yet that is at least another year away. Face it, you fucked up this time.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:45:08 am by Darth225 »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 12:02:54 pm »
bringing a former admin, who is trying to help the server get back on its feet, to the location to explain how it works and it is hidden?

That's really all you had to say. We would have asked Paradox if it were true, and gone from there. Thank you for using the rest of your time to spew profanity though, it was enlightening.

This is one of the things everyone is pointing out to you admins, who don't give a shit about your own fucking community if your going to do this the players then why the fuck are you trying to run this server.

Going to do what? Remove access from people who give away secrets? People who have no idea what a secret is? People who spread information like a disease as soon as they find it? We care about the events and excitement of finding something special, then certain people just give it away willy nilly. Imagine OUR disappointment.

Tene you are a coder, you only helped code for this server, 1ce is a coder as well, Mio started the pixelmon server

How is this relevant.

and Windows also started everything then you all said Fuck Off to windows

Excuse me, he left. He decided to leave because he had other things to do. You weren't even here. How are you pulling this out of your imagination?
PS Paradox1123 started everything, ilickwindows and GladosEXE were simply along for the ride. Learn your history.

your getting rid of the only people on this server who know how to have fun, then your trying to turn this server into a dictatorship, which is fucking bullshit to everyone new and old, Tene your the reason this server is dying, face the fucking facts, the community doesn't like how your running the pixelmon server, your fucking yourself, so why even bother you made a High School student who knows nothing about coding a admin, why

Because he was one of the only people who actually knew how to be fair, keep a secret  :mad: , and follow the rules while still telling other people how to do the same. In short, he was a good example of what a player should be. Not a swearing, emotionally unstable individual who thinks he knows what a fun server is.

you actually have a community the knows or can learn these things very quickly yet you throw us to the wild, like we are a piece of trash. Tene all the shit you and 1ce do

What did I do?

is pushing the knife in this communities chest, you say the server is gonna be more popular once the "new" map comes out, yet that is at least another year away. Face it, you fucked up this time.

Says you, someone without all the information.

:hattip:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:04:32 pm by 1cec0ld »

Darth225

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War. - Plato
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 01:51:05 pm »
You know 1ce, I do know what a fun server is, I've been on them, and once you decided the crafting table which is something the fundamentals of Minecraft was based around, you decided to get rid of it, because "Ash can't make his own pokeballs, so if it's not in the anime or games it isn't going to be in this server." Crafting is what makes the game of Minecraft, You and Tene are trying to be dictators on this server. Also I may not have the "facts" but you know something, I do know Windows, and I know what you guys actually did to him, so don't try to be all "innocent" about him. And also I do know the "disappointment" when someone spreads information they shouldn't, I've been an admin before 1ce, oh but your gonna be disrespectful about that one once again.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 03:02:51 pm »
If you checked the chat, you would actually see that they explained to me that this was a secret and I couldn't tell anyone where it was because of that. I believed I even questioned them to make sure it was okay for me to see it, and they said it would be fine because I was an ex-admin who clearly held secrets much more important than a dumb crafting bench.

I hope we can all leave the past in the past. Windows is irrelevant to this topic. I think the issue here goes much deeper than the crafting bench. As I said in my other topic, I think the only way for these tensions to be resolved is to talk. I've already talked to 1ce recently and I think we came together with a few great ideas and directions to go.

Tene, your lack of effort to get in any communication with anyone is really not helping. I program too and I don't treat people like shit. As a message to the admins: You should be trying to make the game fun for the players, not the other way around.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 04:21:31 pm »
I know what you guys actually did to him, so don't try to be all "innocent" about him. And also I do know the "disappointment" when someone spreads information they shouldn't, I've been an admin before 1ce, oh but your gonna be disrespectful about that one once again.

Do tell what his side of the story is, I really want to hear this.

your gonna be disrespectful about that one once again.

I retaliate when I am attacked. I don't bend over and take your swearing with an apology before I get on my knees for you. Be civil before you expect civility.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 06:11:24 pm »
This is one of the things everyone is pointing out to you admins, who don't give a shit about your own fucking community if your going to do this the players then why the fuck are you trying to run this server. Tene you are a coder, you only helped code for this server, Guess I'll delete the Sevii Islands, Sinnoh, Unova, Half of Hoenn, and a few bits in Kanto. 1ce is a coder as well, Mio started the pixelmon server And...?, and Windows also started everything then you all said Fuck Off to windows Para started it with Windows and Glados, I wasn't even on the server when Windows was admin, so basically I made someone leave because I'd never joined? Sounds like I was more needed than ever, your getting rid of the only people on this server who know how to have fun By giving away the bench location, thus ruining the fun of the hunt, then your trying to turn this server into a dictatorship, which is fucking bullshit to everyone new and old, Tene your the reason this server is dying Should I quit then? If I recall I was the one keeping the pixelmon server intact when no one else was around, face the fucking facts, the community doesn't like how your running the pixelmon server maybe I will quit then, your fucking yourself, so why even bother you made a High School student who knows nothing about coding a admin Why does this even matter? You all liked Mio as an admin, and she knows less about the server than Prod. Oh, thats right. You all wanted more mods/admins. Not happening now because none of them can "code" Thats a catch-22 there., why, you actually have a community the knows or can learn these things very quickly yet you throw us to the wild, like we are a piece of trash. Tene all the shit you and 1ce do, is pushing the knife in this communities chest, you say the server is gonna be more popular once the "new" map comes out, yet that is at least another year away. Face it, you fucked up this time.

Use the correct "your and You're" because that was terrible to read.

You know 1ce, I do know what a fun server is, I've been on them, and once you decided the crafting table which is something the fundamentals of Minecraft was based around Once you add mods you aren't playing standard minceraft. Pixelmon changes gameplay way too much to still call it regular minecraft, you decided to get rid of it, because "Ash can't make his own pokeballs, so if it's not in the anime or games it isn't going to be in this server." Crafting is what makes the game of Minecraft, You and Tene are trying to be dictators on this server. Also I may not have the "facts" but you know something, I do know Windows, and I know what you guys actually did to him What did I do to him?, so don't try to be all "innocent" about him. And also I do know the "disappointment" when someone spreads information they shouldn't, I've been an admin before 1ce, oh but your gonna be disrespectful about that one once again.

If you checked the chat, you would actually see that they explained to me that this was a secret and I couldn't tell anyone where it was because of that. I believed I even questioned them to make sure it was okay for me to see it, and they said it would be fine because I was an ex-admin who clearly held secrets much more important than a dumb crafting bench.

I hope we can all leave the past in the past. Windows is irrelevant to this topic. I think the issue here goes much deeper than the crafting bench. As I said in my other topic, I think the only way for these tensions to be resolved is to talk. I've already talked to 1ce recently and I think we came together with a few great ideas and directions to go.

Tene, your lack of effort to get in any communication with anyone is really not helping. I program too and I don't treat people like shit. As a message to the admins: You should be trying to make the game fun for the players, not the other way around. Elaborate how I treat people like shit? Or my lack of communication.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 06:28:47 pm »
@tene Considering how the members of the community are responding to you, it seems like they feel mistreated. You also missed out on what seems like the only admin meeting that has occurred for months and you don't seem too disappointed about that. Many players have also told me they feel that you don't respond to them when they need help. You also did not give a serious response to a post specifically pointing out server issues. Tene, I hope you don't feel I undervalue your contribution to the server. I admire your coding and building abilities. But you need to realize as an admin, you need to suck up your pride and pander to the people, not yourself.

I hope you don't take this as some sort of attack, I have nothing against you. But I feel that if this isn't said, this server will go nowhere. If you would like to prove your communication abilities tene, I will happily schedule a time that works for you to talk. Is that a possibility?

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 07:53:24 pm »
@tene Considering how the members of the community are responding to you, it seems like they feel mistreated. You also missed out on what seems like the only admin meeting that has occurred for months and you don't seem too disappointed about that. Judging by what I heard, I'm actually glad I missed it. I'd have left after 15min of Rewas' non-stop talking, or at least made him stop. Many players have also told me they feel that you don't respond to them when they need help. I'd need some insight on this You also did not give a serious response to a post specifically pointing out server issues. Tene, I hope you don't feel I undervalue your contribution to the server. I admire your coding and building abilities. But you need to realize as an admin, you need to suck up your pride and pander to the people, not yourself.

I hope you don't take this as some sort of attack, I have nothing against you. But I feel that if this isn't said, this server will go nowhere. If you would like to prove your communication abilities tene, I will happily schedule a time that works for you to talk. Is that a possibility?

Open to discussion, would just need to sort out some time.

Xtra

• PokeManiac
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Scientist
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 09:00:57 pm »
I'll get over it.

The Admins make and reshape the rules of the server and we choose to play here because we like what they made and offered freely to us. Whether or not this was the right decision to make or not doesn't matter; it's done.

We broke a rule they set and of course it's their decision to decide what to do about it, however I'm not sure if all of them knowingly broke it. I think Darth was about 5 meters from finding it anyway.

So what it comes down to is quit and go make or find a server you think is better or stay here and stop complaining about it.
Current Pixelmon Pewter Leader
Former Pixelmon Saffron Leader
Former Pixelmon Viridian Leader
Current Pixelmon Elite Challenger

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 12:01:37 am »
So what it comes down to is quit and go make or find a server you think is better or stay here and stop complaining about it.

I'm so sorry you have that opinion. I like to feel that the community has a good influence on what the server is so that it is fun. You do have a voice here if you want to see change.