Author Topic: ryancpexpert's Moderator Application  (Read 1654 times)

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
ryancpexpert's Moderator Application
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:40:26 pm »
1. How old are you?

2. What is your main party Pokemon?

Charizard Level 45, Archeops Level 46, Kabutops Level 42, Rhydon Level 33, Alakazam Level 38.
3. How much money do you have? And how easy is it for you to gain money?

I have 67$ and I gain money pretty fast, I know how to grind Pixelmon for drops really easy, Got the 67$ in the past couple minutes.
4. What Plugins/Mods do you know of that are used on the Pixelmon server?

And what ones do you know how to use? I know a lot about Pixelmon, More than most people on the server, and I know a lot of the plugins used for the server.
5. How many hours a day are you on? What times are these around?

Usually about 5 hours from like 3-8:00 PM now that school has started again. I use most of my free time playing on the server.
6. Do you have a Team Speak, and are you willing to use it?

I do not as of now, but I am thinking of getting it because the Beta Testers have a channel for pixelmon and was told I should get it.
7. Why should we choose you as a mod?

I am good at typing, typed this whole thing without looking at the keyboard. I am good at math and I am good at finding hackers and cheaters. I think I should be picked as Mod because I devote a lot of time to the server and am pretty mature.
8. Do you just want to be mod for the rank?

No I want mod so I can help keep the server a fun place and so people do not abuse the server rules to keep the server good.
9. What do you plan on doing as a mod?

I plan on Moderating the server to keep people from cheating any system on the server or cheating at all. I plan to keep the server fun by making sure no one is ruining other players experience.
10. How long have you been on the Pixelmon server?

I have been on the Pixelmon server for about 2 weeks, but I have been in the server community for about a year and a half.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 07:44:12 pm by ryancpexpert »
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Ad...