Author Topic: Mod App  (Read 2408 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Mod App
« on: December 21, 2013, 10:01:25 pm »
IGN: HoppingFoxAge: 11
Time available: All day everyday is a holiday 24/7How long have you been on the pixelmon server: Since the servers been out... yo
How many badges do you have?: 8 Johto and 7 Kanto
Why would you be a good mod: I would be a good moderator because I love to help other people with there problems, although some people do get on my nerves when they are just plain annoying, but I can help people with there problems since I am on almost all day because... I have no life... Anyway I am great with helping people with there problems and love to just hang out and talk and communicate with all the cool people on the server. I'm great at being social on the server and why that is important is because I check the chat often so I'll be able to watch for people who need help.
What do you plan to DO as MOD?: I plan to help people with as many things as possible. I plan to help people with problems and with bugs and many other things. I can help them with plugin commands and much more.What plugins/commands are you familiar with?
  • World Edit
  • World Guard
  • Essentials
  • Server Signs
  • Mob Disguise
  • Pixelmon
  • [size=78%]/leaders, /badges, /check, /pokenick (etc)[/size]
Thats all I can think of at the top of my head atm
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...