Author Topic: I'm making a stand.  (Read 1850 times)

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
I'm making a stand.
« on: January 16, 2013, 10:24:21 pm »
Stng, the bet is off.

I don't care if I'm not sticking to my word. I'm taking a stand for myself. You got off lucky, living another day to troll. But you know what? I'm sticking up for myself this time. And everyone else. You crimes against the server have not been fully realized through the eyes of our great administration, however you have no respect from any of us normal players. You have no place among us. I see know my bet was foolish, admittingly losing some faith in the administration. But at this point, I don't care. You can't stop me from being on the server I love! I love this community and everyone in it! And I'm not just going to walk away from it!

I'm taking a stand for myself and all the people you have hurt. You can no longer touch me. I've learned to take a stand against people like you, for you are the foolish ones among us. We are the proud Pokemon Server, and you're kind are not welcomed! I know now why I keep sticking around on this server: it's to make sure everyone gets their justice. And I'm calling you out Stng! You're reign of trolling and hatred is finished! I am going to keep being on this server, and you can't stop me! Everyone who has been hurt by the injustice of Stng, let him fall. We will have our redemption soon! Feel no longer the pain I did!

The bet between Stng and I is through. All money should go back their rightful owners. You can no longer hold this over my head.

I've become a stronger man today. Thank you, Prod, Cassy, and most importantly Tn and Ali. You've always been there to help, and I can't thank you as much as I do now. You all are amazing friends.

Sayonara Stnglkabee. You no longer can hurt me. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:43:46 pm by Mariofighter3 »

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: I'm making a stand.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 10:31:09 pm »
What bet? Very heartfelt, I like it. And reign* of trolling not rain, sorry but it's bothering me
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: I'm making a stand.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:43:24 pm »
My fault I'll change that.

And it's history now. No point talking about it anymore.