Author Topic: News of oddy  (Read 2303 times)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
News of oddy
« on: February 19, 2013, 03:53:14 am »
Hello everyone, today I've decided that years of bad habits may be catching up to me, so I'm going to try and improve myself in these ways.
1: quit smoking, I have about 20 hours worth of cigarettes left and I want to make these my last.
2: working out more, not so much the gym as I'm more a believer in body weight training/running, but regardless getting leaner, stronger, and increasing my endurance.
3: eating healthier, well my eating habits are bad and I should feel bad.

Now I'm not stupid out of shape right now but I am seeing negative changes that will lead there if I don't act now.

You may wonder why I'm posting here, two reasons.
1: for a couple weeks without smoking, while I will try to avoid it I may be a douche, don't take it personally, let me know when I get out of line, and please be patient.
2: everyone practices harder with the coach watching so I will post updates here on my progress so I feel like I have someone to answer to on how I'm doing.

Thanks for the support.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: News of oddy
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 04:45:31 am »
Awesome Oddy!
My Parents promised to quit smoking but they haven't yet xD
Best of luck to you. I know it's hard but you got plenty of people here for you :)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 04:46:45 am »
Thank you sir

Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 10:16:13 am »
Good luck Oddyman - I feel ya. I need to quit dipping and get back into working out too. Take your anger out on League when it suits.

Godspeed.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:21:54 am »
Good luck Oddyman - I feel ya. I need to quit dipping and get back into working out too. Take your anger out on League when it suits.

Godspeed.
thanks, did u make it home, good to hear from u

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 12:23:53 pm »
I don't see the appeal of smoking, oddy think of it this way, coming from a guy who's had a brain tumor, lung cancer might hurt like shit and lead to all different diseases and that dosn't feel fun. and then the surgery and all man that ain't fun. so, to sum it up, throw the cigarettes the fuck away get to the gym and be one health son of a bitch :D (ps none of that was meant to be rude)