Author Topic: Application to build  (Read 2008 times)

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Former Elite Four
Application to build
« on: December 14, 2013, 11:59:48 am »
I would really like to help build and I even submitted one but I was told to post one here. (I never got an answer). I wanted to know HOW you apply. I cannot find a template anywhere to apply. I want to apply to help build all regions if thats ok. Preferably Johto, Unova or Sinnoh. I have all regions on my pokemon games so I could build to close detail but I want to know what questions to I ask to become a builder for all regions? Do I absolutely have to pick just one? If just one then probably Johto or Hoenn or finishing Kanto, the sooner construction ends, the sooner we can advertise the Pixelmon server and make it more popular to get gym leaders online.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Application to build
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 12:44:25 pm »
Try submitting an app in the proper location.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Former Elite Four
Re: Application to build
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 12:56:53 pm »
Try submitting an app in the proper location.

This isnt an application, I know you are suppose to apply in one of the regions above but Im asking HOW to apply. What question do I answer since I cant find them anywhere. I already did apply but you never gave a proper answer. I want to help to build on all regions. I have enough time to help on all so I dont want to apply on a specific region.