Author Topic: OFFICIAL Johto to-do list  (Read 24376 times)

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: OFFICIAL Johto to-do list
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2015, 09:42:46 pm »
I guess so. However, we still have all of this:
To-Do List:[/font]

1st:
Add Barrier Blocks to trees Johto trees do not require barrier blocksCerulean Bike Shop (Warp does not work correctly, maybe it shouldn't be an interior?) It's a bike shop, why wouldn't it be an interior? fixed, it was as simple as copying one in from worldy.Fix incorrect scaling (If there) Where?Route 9 has random redstone towers. They aren't meant to be there. Why are they there? They're being used to outline trees i believe, lapis outlines rock smashFix Rocks (there's a spot that needs to be done)Route 25's trees need fixing
Add rock-smash rocks where needed (cave before indigo plateau)
Check everything (specifically rock-smash rocks that need to be added; what do the rock-smash rocks look like?)Fix Indigo Plateau Warp There isn't an indigo plateau in Japan yet, that's for after the forming of Japan's landmass i believe[/font]
[/size][/color]Mt.Moon is not here, warp is likely not connected properly, where is Mt.Moon? Mt Moon's warp works perfectly for me 
B1 of Goldenrod (  ? ) Got nuked, ask 1ce about it >.>
2nd:Make Mock interiors/exteriors look better Stuffjunk recently went around and updated exteriors, i also did a bit. Make Magnet Train pretty sure this should come after japan's landmass is createdAdd Terrain (Trees, Water, Land)Check everything3rd:Check everything again with game4th:Check everything AGAIN with the game. (And if time) Make Battle Frontier Games (Arenas?) Quadruple checking isn't really necessary, oh wait there's another one for checking.. quintuple checking?5th:Check everything again, and if everything is perfect, move on to another region (I'm sure ORAS Hoenn needs help)
:megafart: :finger: :jawdrop:

Ad...

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2015, 07:53:00 pm »

I guess so. However, we still have all of this:
To-Do List:

1st:
Add Barrier Blocks to trees Johto trees do not require barrier blocks         (Then make sure to fix this problem that is plaguing Kanto...)
Cerulean Bike Shop (Warp does not work correctly, maybe it shouldn't be an interior?) It's a bike shop, why wouldn't it be an interior? fixed, it was as simple as copying one in from worldy.                  (Thanks... I'm not in the know of the Japan world, or even how to get to worldy...)
Fix incorrect scaling (If there) Where?              (Anywhere...)
Route 9 has random redstone towers. They aren't meant to be there. Why are they there? They're being used to outline trees i believe, lapis outlines rock smash                  (Okay, ensure all rock smash rocks, and trees have the same uniform look...)
Fix Rocks (there's a spot that needs to be done)
Route 25's trees need fixing
Add rock-smash rocks where needed (cave before indigo plateau)
Check everything (specifically rock-smash rocks that need to be added; what do the rock-smash rocks look like?)

Fix Indigo Plateau Warp There isn't an indigo plateau in Japan yet, that's for after the forming of Japan's landmass i believe                 (Yet again, thanks for letting me know about the state of the Japan Map...)
Mt.Moon is not here, warp is likely not connected properly, where is Mt.Moon? Mt Moon's warp works perfectly for me ???          (Okay... It seemed not to work for me, maybe a glitch... ???  )
B1 of Goldenrod ( ???  ? ) Got nuked, ask 1ce about it >.>                 (Make sure it is fixed...)

2nd:
Make Mock interiors/exteriors look better Stuffjunk recently went around and updated exteriors, i also did a bit.                 (Good...)
Make Magnet Train pretty sure this should come after japan's landmass is created          (That is why this is before the 'quintuple checking'...)
Add Terrain (Trees, Water, Land)
Check everything

3rd:
Check everything again with game

4th:
Check everything AGAIN with the game. (And if time) Make Battle Frontier Games (Arenas?) Quadruple checking isn't really necessary, oh wait there's another one for checking.. quintuple checking?               (Hey, making sure there are no mistakes is not a bad thing, even if it may seem unnecessary...)

5th:
Check everything again, and if everything is perfect, move on to another region (I'm sure ORAS Hoenn needs help)

You seem to be very knowledgeable about Johto/Kanto... I suggest you talk to 1ce about becoming the HB there... I'm not sure if I were ever appointed the HB of this region, nor do I know if I accepted the request... However, if I am (somehow) the Kanto/Johto HB, I would not like to be in this position any longer...
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2016, 07:42:33 pm »
Magnet Train started.
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER