Author Topic: Admin meeting prewrite  (Read 1601 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Admin meeting prewrite
« on: July 12, 2012, 11:45:53 am »
Runecraft has FINALLY been introduced into the game. (which you just lost)
The .jar has been installed for about 4 months, resulting in a lot of mysterious "ether" related messages when you touch a certain area.
It took about 3 weeks for us to decide which runes you are allowed to use period, 2.5 months to get the permissions figured out, and then the last week and a half for me to allocate the runes to each group and try to keep it balanced. (Hence me asking which rank is most desired, therefore which ones needed a boost) I finished Monday, and then it was agreed to wait until tonight to inform y'all that you could do this for the last 4 days.
You can think of it pokemon related however you want, as a pokegear, poketch, attaching an item to a pokemon, etc, with each effect that you are able to incur. We do not intend to help you learn these (unless you find the in-map hidden room (after I build it)) the only thing we will tell you is which ones you have based on your highest rank, and to right-click the center of the built rune with the right tool for the rune. Sometimes there isn't a tool, and your fist will work.
We did our best to prevent griefing and abuse, but if we missed something, tell us here, or via PM.
Know also, that crafting with better items than cobblestone can make your rune stronger or have a greater radius.
Each higher rank inherits the runes under it.
___Trainer:
Flotilla
Depth Note
Oracle
Bottomless Cauldron
Underwater Pick
___Donator:
Leaf Blower
Spring
Water Pick
Power Hoe
Uncrafter
Divers Helmet
Identifier
Engraver
___VeteranDonator:
Phantom Torch
Fire Pick
Mineshaft
Farmers Charm
Hidden Door
Dispel
Fairy Boots
___AceDonator:
Zeerix's Chest
Pressure Sensor
Power Drill
Ice Pick
Surface Tension
Fire Sword
Accelerator
Shield
___MasterDonator:
Multishot
Phase Blocks
Admin Pick
Magic Lasso
Pyrokinesis
Force Field

K thats my runedraft.
Something needs to be done about Archie, if we hold back much longer itll affect more than his opinion of us.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Admin meeting prewrite
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 01:16:40 pm »
Honestly, I really don't know much about Runecraft. I'll read up on it though, as late as it is. I know this will sound stupid so bear with me, I many just be having a brain fart. What does this have to do with Archie.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Admin meeting prewrite
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 04:08:00 pm »
Rhys why this is called admin meeting prewrite, runecraft just makes up the majority of it so far

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: